Time to start.

3rd person POV.

In a unknown location, the representatives of European countries and the heads of the unions Esper training facility were discussing a serious matter.

Council member 1: For those of you who don't know. There is a new drug that threatens the safety of many people.

The council member presses a button and pictures pop up on a large screen to show the others the effects of the drug.

The pictures and videos  were of normal people with no powers, temporarily gaining powers and causing mayhem. There were also pictures and videos of espers using the drug and turning into monster like being.

Council member 1: The drug is called Progeπitor

Council member 1: As you can see, this is a problem we must deal with. If we don't, who knows what could happen.

Council member 2: Do we know where the drug is being made?

Council member 3: From our sources, it seems that it's being made in Academy city. It hasn't gotten out of academy city much, but it still a problem we must solve.

Council member 4: Who is this source?

Council member 1: Aleister Crowley.

The council members began to mumble to one another.

Council member 4: Are you sure we can trust him, he surly has something planned.

Council member 1: That much is obvious. But that doesn't change the fact that we have to stop this problem from getting out of hand, before it's too late.

Council member 5: What do you suggest?

Council member 1: We have one person who can handle people using the drug. And could reverse the effects of the monster transformation of the drug.

Council member 1: (Y/n) (L/n) AKA Time Lord.

After he said that, the doors of the office opened up, and a ten year old looking boy tumbled into the room.