Chapter 06: Kidnapped

Safeera's POV

After 2 weeks, I need to go back to the doctor again. I fixed myself and wore a dress, and put a light make up on. I picked a white doll shoes and my sky blue pouch to go with my outfit. I drove to the clinic.

"Hello Mrs. De Marco, Doc. Lauren is waiting for you. Please come in." Her secretary said, I smiled and nodded.

"Good day, Doc." I said as I entered her office.

"Good day to you too, so, shall we proceed to the maternity bed?" She said and guided me.

She did a lot of things and put some cold cream on my belly. After some time, she smiled.

"Your baby is healthy. You're almost two months pregnant. But I must warn you. You know being pregnant is not healthy for you. You are sick, if you don't want any harm for you and your baby, I want you to take a proper rest and please, stay away from any stress. I know that you are not in good terms with your husband but for the sake of your baby, talk about it and settle things." She said seriously.

"I'll try. It's just that, you know dad, he's mad at him. He won't let me see him. What should I do?" I told her.

"Well, I will try and talk with Tito. But for now, Avoid stress as much as possible. So here's your vitamins... drink it on time, this will serve as a alternative for your real medication." She said and handed me a bottle of vitamins/medicine.

We bid our goodbye and I walked to my car but....

Third Person's POV

Before Safeera can reach her car, someone grabs her hand and force her into a car. She tried to scream but the guy put a handkerchief on her nose and mouth that caused her to lose her consciousness.

** 1 Hour Later **

The guy drove his car to an ancestral house. He carried Safeera who's still sleeping and walked inside the old mansion. He laid her down at the sofa. He still needs to check out the room upstairs if it's clean or not. When he made sure that the room was clean, he came back downstairs and carried Safeera again, to put her to bed this time.

Zixen's POV

When I made sure that she's sleeping soundly, I went to the kitchen and tried to cook but, of course, I failed and ended up ordering food from a fancy restaurant nearby. The moment that the food was delivered, I immediately went to the kitchen to fix the table into a romantic dinner. After an hour Of work, I decided to fix my self and then went to her room.

Safeera's POV

I woke up feeling a little bit dizzy. I looked around the room and suddenly it hit me. I was getting to my car when someone forcefully took me inside a car and... Oh My Gosh! Someone had kidnapped me! But Who?! I need to be careful for my baby . I can't and won't let anything happen to my baby. I laid down the bed again and pretended to be asleep. I need to wait. I can't be reckless.

*Creakkk*

The door opened and I bet it's the kidnapper. I still pretended to be asleep but when the other side of the bed moved, I suddenly felt uneasy.

"Wife." A low and husky voice said. And i know who's voice is that. Zixen's.

My anger rosed up when he is touched me. I slapped his hand away from me. I looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes, but I don't care. He cheated on me. First he forced me then he cheated on me. So why would I give a care. I shouldn't care about him, I just need to care for my baby. And right now, I need to get out from here or else, something bad will happen to us. I need to be smart and think carefully about how I can get out from here without any damage or stress.

3rd Person's POV

Zixen already knew that she's angry at him the moment her hand touched his cheeks. He felt bad, but he knew that it's his fault. On the other hand, Safeera was thinking, until an idea popped up on her mind, she will be a good wife to him today, until later this night. And when he's asleep, she'll try and escape. She hopes that she can do it properly.

Fast forward

Zixen's POV

It's dinner time already. I was about to go upstairs when I saw her at the bottom of the stairs. She smiled at me, w-wait! She smiled! Does that mean she already have forgiven me?

"Hey, what's for dinner?" She asked.

"A-ahm" shit! I can't even find words to say.

"Hahaha, never mind, let's go." She said and pulled me towards the kitchen. Hmm? What have gotten into her? But never mind, at least she's not mad at me again.

(A/N: I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AGAIN! And this Chapter is short, I know that. But I wanted to update this today and I haven't got a lot of time to edit and fix this chapter. Hope you like it)