Chapter 15

Please expect grammatical errors and typos. Hope you'll like this!

Luke's POV

I woke up with a tired yet beautiful Safeera sleeping peacefully beside me. Damn, last night was wonderful. It was our first time and I know, it won't be our last time. I just hope that I won't get her pregnant. No, not until we are married. I want our child to be born inside our marriage. Not like I don't want to have a young me running around, besides, we need to focus on our twins. Yes, OUR. Maybe they really aren't mine but I'm not allowing anyone to take them away from me. I have love them like my own.

I removed Safeera's hand that was hugging me so I can finally stand up. I fixed myself without any noise and went outside our room. I went to the twins room and saw them sleeping peacefully. They're so cute.

I went to the kitchen and looked for the ingredients I will need because I'm cooking breakfast for us. Specially for my tesoro who's sleeping in my room.

I cooked some fried rice, eggs, bacons and hotdogs. I just hope that the fried rice will taste good. I also toast some bread, brewed coffee for me while creamy coffee for my lovely Tesoro and of course, Two glasses of milk for my babies.

I went upstairs and wake the kids up. I had a hard time because they are such a heavy sleeper.

"Fix yourselves and then go down to the kitchen. Don't do anything yet. Wait for us, okay?" I told them when they were finally awake.

My next stop is our room. I went inside and laid down beside her. I have some naughty plan hahahahaha....

I started caressing her valleys and I make sure that my thumb are doing wonders to her peaks. I kissed her neck and draw circles at her stomach.

I went on top of her and continue what I'm doing until...

"Ahhh, Luke I'm s-still tired." She moaned when she finally felt what I'm doing to her.

"Good Morning My Tesoro. Wake up now." I said in a husky voice.

"Can't I stay here for a bit? I'm sore." She pouted and I laughed. "Hey! It's your fault! You! We did it three times last night! And! You know that I never did that for the past years! It hurts!" She started sobbing

"Hey, hey, hey. I was just kidding. What do you want? Do you want a breakfast in bed? Do you want me to carry you there? Tell me. Stop crying please, tesoro." I pleaded. I know she's crying because of me but why does my chest hurt. I'm so fckin in love with this girl.

"I-I .... where's the kids?" She asked while still sobbing.

"They are now at the kitchen." I said, still trying to stop her tears.

I kissed her eyes trying to stop her tears. I showered her face with a feather like kisses and she calmed down.

"Let's go down. Alisia might be hungry now." She murmured after some minutes.

I helped her fix herself and carried her to the dining room.

"Dada, why are you carrying Mommy? Is she hurt?" Alisia asked innocently.

"She is very very hurt baby." I answered and smirked at my now frowning soon to be wife

"Shut up!" She muttered.

I only laughed at her and put her down the sit beside me. I helped her getting her foods and the twin's.

"Momma, what happened to you?" Franz asked her all of a sudden.

"I got hurt last night baby. But momma's feeling better." Safeera answered then glared at me.

"Momma I want some toys pleaseeee! I want a new barbie doll. Dada has a game room, it almost looked like a play room but it doesn't have any barbie doll." Our little girl blurted out.