Two

It was a shy and awkward silence. The scent of cocoa, vanilla, caramel, and coffee were mixed together and created a delightful aroma which was the essence of the cafe. The interior aesthetic of the cafe had vintage vibes with its pantone peach walls, plants that were hung from the ceiling, black boards which had the menu for drinks and food written on it with chalks, and the yellow lighting. There was faded jazz music that was playing in the background; the cafe was quiet classy.

At one table, Taehyung and [Name] sat opposite each other, on what one would refer to as a "date."

[Name] was looking over the menu, her eyes flickering back and forth, in order to decide what she wanted to order. Truthfully, [Name] was not hungry. She had eaten more than enough food in her break so that she would be full for her next three hours lecture. However, not only had she felt compelled to say yes to her stalkerish junior, but she also let him talk her into ditching her class, and go on a date with him right away.

It was peculiar. When Taehyung asked [Name] to be his, his eyes were very vivid and entrancing. They captured her, and soon, she became so immersed with his beauty, that the words left her mouth before she knew it.

"Yes," She had replied, and instantly, his eyes lit up in joy. One thing led to another, and here she was, mindlessly staring at the cafe's menu, and wasting time, as Taehyung stared at her.

He did not even glance at his own copy of the menu even once.

Under his intense gaze, subconsciously, [Name] started to fidget with the sleeve of her shirt. She glanced away from the menu and towards Taehyung. Their eyes met for a brief moment, before [Name] instantly averted her gaze back to the menu, with a slight blush on her cheeks. Moments later, she forcefully coughed dryly in her antecubital fossa.

"A-Aren't you going to order anything?" [Name] asked, and she gestured towards the closed menu that laid beside him.

Taehyung kept his eyes fixated on [Name] as he leaned forward. He settled his elbows on the surface of the table, and leaned his chin on the back of his hands. His face was somewhat close to [Name]'s, and suddenly, from the lack of distance in between them, a blush began to spread across [Name]'s cheeks.

They stared at each other, and [Name] started to feel unconscious. Insignificant insecurities began to plague her mind; she wondered: were little bits of her hair sticking out and making her hair look like a messy mop? Did she have food stains on her teeth? Was she wearing the same socks?

Nervously, she tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, and fiddled with her fingers.

It was silent for a few moments as Taehyung continued to observe her, before the blond-haired male finally decided to speak.

"Are you on the menu?" Taehyung asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"Um, no?" She responded, and furrowed her eyebrows.

To her response, Taehyung sighed heavily in disappointment.

"Then I don't want to order anything," He said bluntly, as he tilted his head cutely, and watched [Name] for her reaction.

[Name]'s eyes widened, and the tint of red on her cheeks morphed into a blush that spread further across her cheeks. She wanted to reply, but she was unable to form any words. As a result, incoherent noises left her lips, and she simply covered her cheeks with her hands.

Taehyung smirked, and just then, they were approached by a waitress.

"Hello, welcome to chillies GO2 cafe, what would you like to order?" She said, flipping out a notebook, before she glanced at [Name] and then, Taehyung.