S I X

My wrist was in agony, i was smart enough to know that i should go see dad about my wrist, i was stupid enough to take care of myself. Getting out of bed i changed slowly, i put contacts in, ignoring how much they hurt my eyes before taking a deep breath. "M-Mom" i whispered, my head was spinning, just as i was taking the first step downstairs, everything became a blur my legs finally caved in and all i saw was black.

Calum.

I arrived at Melodys house earlier to take Faith home, i wanted to spend the whole day with her. I smiled as i heard her voice but watching my little girl fall down the stairs wasn't something i would've liked to witness. Checking her pulse, i let out a breath of air, she was alive, her wrist was broken, her heat already had a lump and her stomach? her stomach was black and blue and i knew it wasn't from falling down the stairs. "Melody call ashton, tell him to get here as soon as he can" i yelled, "hey baby, you're okay, i've got you" i whispered to her before she lost consciousness. As soon as ashton arrived, we gently helped her into the car after checking for spinal injuries, rushing into the hospital i stood back as Ash, Mikey and Luke did their thing.

"Sixteen year old, Faith Hood, Female, she fainted while walking down the stairs, her wrist is broken, her ribs are bruised and tender, let's get her up for a CT, get fluids into her, she's in and out of consciousness, She's calum's daughter." Ashton yelled as Luke set her wrist back, putting a brace on it just for the time being.

After waiting in her room for a while she was finally brought back in, she was sleeping, her arm was in a cast, she looked drained, i knew i was apart of it but something was off. "ash.." i mumbled as he took a seat next to me. "she was severely dehydrated, she's got three fractured ribs, uh, her neck, her neck has bruises like someone choked her, she has a mild concussion but she'll be okay, our Faith is strong" he whispered, rubbing my back slowly. "Calum before you, before you look at her she's also got bruises on her cheek, like someone had punched her" i nodded slowly, trying to wrap my mind around this.

moving to the seat next to her bed i bit my lip, who would do this to my poor girl? how'd she break her wrist? was she taking care of herself? what was happening that i had no clue about. Five minutes later Melody and Matthew came in, Melody taking her hand. "my baby.. i'm sorry" she whispered, kissing her hand softly.

I woke up to Faith screaming, i immediately grabbed her hand, moving the hair off her face. "baby, i've got you, you're okay, you fainted, you're in hospital, you broke your wrist, you're okay" i whispered, kissing her forehead softly. "you're okay" i whispered, letting it fall back to silence.

"Twice" she muttered, i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her "twice, Matthew.. Alex.. twice" she whispered, looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Alex broke my wrist.." she cried "d-dad" she cried, i immediately crawled in beside her, gently pulling her onto my lap. "they raped me" she cried out, "mom let Matthew hit me" she sobbed, i held her close, watching as ashton walked in. "police?" he mouthed, i nodded yes, i held my baby close, i let her cry.

After calming her down i rocked her back and fourth in my lap. "i'm sorry my sweet girl, i'm sorry i let this happen to you" i mumbled, letting Mikey take over for me, an angry bubble built up inside me. Knowing matthew was outside i grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall "you've got balls coming around here, think you'll get away with touching MY daughter!" i yelled, throwing a punch to his jaw as i went to throw another one, someone pulled me back. "And you! you fucking knew he was abusing OUR daughter! OUR fucking daughter!" i was beyond furious, watching the police cuff them both for questioning i stormed off, anger flowing through my veins.

"i didn't believe my own daughter! how stupid of me!" i yelled at ash, i paced, i punched the wall, i cried, i cried for my daughter. "i fucked up ashton" i whispered as i slid down the wall. "i really fucked up" i breathed, putting my head into my hands.