04

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 !

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚞𝚜|𝙽𝚎𝙽𝚎
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖,𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚖𝚊 |6:21p.𝚖
______________

"Hold your weight and squeeze !" Coach D said as I was in a extension of my stunt because these weak ass bases was shaking and shit

"I am they just weak, just smush." I said shaking my head as the put me down.

"Yall not going to be able to do this at competition like this is wack." I said drinking my powerade.

A bitch in distress

"What's the problem over here ?" Coach D came over.

"Its like when noonie be in the air Karissa just stand there instead of keeping her stable I'm doing my part it's just her." Taylor said.

"Girl shut yo weak ass up." Karissa said getting in her face.

"What you can do is Get out my face." She eyed her.

"What both of yall can do is shut the hell up with this nonsense, get in an extension so I can see the problem." She stepped back and we got in set.

"5 6 7 8 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 1." I put up a high V on 1 holding my weight.

"Okay come down."

"Smush 1 2." They out me down and we looked at Coach D.

"So the problem is when yah go straight up Karissa don't lock her arms all the way out which cause nene weight to go all on Taylor side, which also makes the stunt crooked. Anyways let's close this out." She said and we left going to the locker room.

"What they was fin to fight for." Lyssa bust out laughing.

"Girlll because Taylor checked karissa on them weak ass wrist she got." I laughed knowing she heard me.

"Bitch if you gone talk about me say it to my face." She said real quick.

" 808 1st Avenue North pooh." I said texting her my address.

"Ion fight at school that's ghetto and I have sense so pull up to my house and run my one." I shrugged laughing at her.

"Been wanting to beat yo ass." She said as I left out.

A Pussy hoe could Nevaaa

"You know she not even gone pull up so don't even get mad." Toot said walling with me and lyssa.

"Girl she don't want this ass whooping I been ready to give a hoe. But she fin to get on IG and Facebook and talk out the side of her neck." I shrugged