12

Excuse any mistakes
Vote & Comment

Chanel Kiari Cephus |Nene
Birmingham, Alabama|2:15 p.m
_________

"I don't know why he feel that way the fuck

"I don't know why he feel that way the fuck." I made a stank face in the camera.

"Girl you know you miss him back don't do that." Lyssa mugged me.

"IM A STREET NIGGA HOW THE FUCK !" I rapped .

"Bitch you street simp sit the fuck down and text that boy back." Siri came back to the phone.

"I honestly hate yall." I rolled my eyes going to IMessage.

"But yet you on them Messages ms.thang." Terica laughed.

"Cause y'all making me do it, now wtf to say to him cause I can't even take this shit serious." I said staring at the message.

"What it say."

"This nigga gone say , "You always trying to show yo ass in that li group chat like I won't pull up and beatcho ass."

"See the regular me would have said some shit about his li Ho' but I'll be civil and just laugh at his clown ass." I said sending some laughing emojis saying okay.

"I know you aint just turn down some dick." Toot joined the call.

"AHT Ho' shut the fuck up cause you wasn't even here to know what's going on."

"Bitch I'm here now so what it is ." She scrunched her face up in the camera.

"You ugly as hell move." Terica .

"Whoooooo I'll beat yo ass like kayla did Cuban." Toot laughed .

"That weak ass fight." I bust out laughing.

"Y'all crazy." Siri shook her head laughing as k3 texted me saying come outside.

"This nigga just told me to come outside like I'm stupid or some." I mugged the message.

"You better stop playing with that boy he not one of them." Lyssa smacked on some chips.

"We know you love dick shut the fuck up." Toot told lyssa.

"Bitch you just on a roll today." Lyssa mugged her.

"And is what y'all trying to do today ?"