11

Excuse any mistakes
Vote & Comment

Chanel Kiari Cephus |Nene
Birmingham, Alabama|10:32 a.m
_________

"I'm sick of this shittttt , weak ass suspension got me feeling miserable

"I'm sick of this shittttt , weak ass suspension got me feeling miserable." I said on FaceTime with Terica .

"Girl you ? This shit got me regretting fighting them low life miserable ass bitches." She laughed.

"It's the fact that she spoke on me not knowing my daddy." I laughed .

"Have you talked to K2 ?" She eyed me through the camera.

"Girl fuck him and his li Ho' that's crazy over him." I rolled my eyes remembering he had texted me earlier on some sweet shit.

"And that's on period." She laughed .

"I hate you." I laughed .

"Bitch you love me , but that hoe was talking so much shit and get her ass popped ."

"It's the fact she want to beef with me over a niggaaaaa like baby he came on to me first !" I shook my head as he FaceTimed me.

"Mmcht hold on let me hear this shit he got to say." I answered.

"Hello." I looked in the camera with a blank face.

"Mann bruh I don't talk to cenica on no type of levels dawg." He huffed in the phone.

"You really expect me to believe that big ass lie you just told ? How the fuck you expect me to believe that shit when I seen the both of y'all with my own eyes chopping it up at the lockers ?? Then you texted that bitch at 10 some asking to bring you some fucking food . You not fin to play me like a fucking goofy with these li boy ass games ." I laughed .

"Man that Don't mean shit , shorty be all in my face but the only time you see the shit wrong is when I'm in her face ? Shit yea I was wrong for texting her but that shit at school Don't mean shit . "

"Yea , you right nun of it mean shìt . You don't owe me any loyalty we not even together. " I rolled my eyes .

"You right , aye do you." He hung up .

Samajay🥴

Today 11:37 AM

You do to much  you didn't have to hang up the phone like that 😒.

fuck all that lame as shit I'm not fin to chase no fucking female and that's what u want me to do 😂

I don't want you to chase me . You need to understand and see the wrong in the shit that you do , soon as I do something you're quick to say this and that . Then when I point some shit out with you it's always "it's not even like that." But okay .
Read 11:40 AM