09

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 !

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚎𝚑𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜|𝙺2
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖,𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚖𝚊 |7:21p.𝚖
______________

"So you not gone answer the phone for her ?"

"Mann auntie , you should know ian even the type to baby a female." I fixed some cool-aid as my phone rung again.

"This why you can't keep a girl now."

"Ian tripping , been thugging without one." I shrugged putting the pitcher back.

"She seem nice you trying to play her over Samaj and I don't like that answer that Damn phone before I get it turned off."

"Man." I accept the facetime.

"Hello."

"Why the fuck you act like you can't answer me, it shouldn't take me 10 times to call you until you answer . Please don't play with me Samajay before I do something to you." She said going off as I looked at my auntie shaking my head.

"I wasn't even fin to answer, well that extra you doing you need to cut it ." I walked out the kitchen downstairs to my room.

"So what we doing today ?"

"I swear to God you bipolar are fuck , we not doing shit, roll yo ass back over and go to sleep mane." I turned the game on.

"Foreallll , matter fact I'm fin to come over there , talk yo shit then."

"With what car ?" I stale faced her.

"My car , don't ask no questions." She hung up.

"Ugh." I rubbed my face putting 2k in.

"When you gone feed this damn dog." Auntie ruth bust in my room.

"I just put- bring him in here man damn." I huffed.

"Watch yo mouth." She threw him the floor as he ran under my bed.

"Aye close the doo-" I got up.

"Always doing dumb shit." I mumbled kicking my door close sitting back in the chair resuming the game Turing my mic on.

"

Man ion want yo sorry ass on my team." Tec dumb ass said loud and ahit.

"Bitch shut yo dick built ass up on God li ear fat chest ass you sorry as fuck and got a 15 overall." Tip rushed his ass.

"Null, that was funny." I said geeking.

"K2 shut yo ass up nigga li muscle ass." Drako laughed.

"Aye bit you lame as fuck, pick yall teams ion got all day on this shit." I sat back.

"K2 you on my team bit." Tec said.

"Nigga that sounded gay as fuck." Drako sucked his teeth.

"Man I'm finna turn this damn mic off." I snatched the cord.