06

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 !

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚞𝚜|𝙽𝚎𝙽𝚎
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖,𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚖𝚊 |10:15p.𝚖
______________

"You stay bring yo ass in my house all late and shit like you dont know when to be here !" Ma said Spitting in my face.

"Its like 10 and you mad for what ? Step back your Spitting." I said trying to go around her.

"Bitch you know what get yo shit and get the fuck out my house. Don't come back or shit I'm tired of you trying to be grown give me them keys and that damn phone I bought it its mine."

"Ian even tripping , you get with niggas that have you doing shit you don't even do and start treating yo kids like dirt. Best believe you ain't got to hear from me nomo !" I slung the keys to her with my phone.

"Mind yo damn buisness." Drew gritted.

"Fuck ass nigga stop talking to me I been wanting to kill yo bitch ass when you came in my momma house getting her hooked on to coke and heroin and shit, you can barely raise yo bum ass son !" I yelled going upstairs seeing My'Asia peeking out her room door and I went in my room slamming the door.

"Swear nobody don't got to hear from me." I mumbled packing my bags wiping tears from my face as my'Asia came in my room.

"Where you going ?" She said with tears on her face.

"Far from here. I love you Asia but I can't deal in this house." I said hugging her.

"Take me with you then." She cried .

"I will when I find somewhere to stay." I let go getting my stuff and going downstairs straight out the door walking down the street to a atm and got some money out waving for a taxi.

"Where to ?"

"Nearst hotel." I said looking out the window.

__________

"Granny she had just put me out for no reason." I sniffed in the phone.

"You know drew got her all typed of fucked up. I'm on my way to come and get you now."

"Okay." I hung up.

___________

"In the morning can you take me to buy me a new phone." I said closing the door behind me.

"Yea , go take a bath and get in the bed."

"Okay." I went up stairs and put my stuff in my uncle old room.

My uncle Niko used to live with my grandma before he had got locked up for life and died in his cell.

He always had officers bussing in and kicking down my granny door over some dumb shit he hand going on . My family is really a complete fail.

"Ughhhh this shit so lame fam !" I said walking down the hall to the bathroom turning on the shower.

______________
6:21 A.m

"Come on so we can go get this phone so I can take you to school and go to work." My granny came in the room turning lights and shit on.

I feel so miserable.

"Okay." I got up yawning going to the bathroom to do my hygiene and put my clothes on going down stairs sitting on the couch looking at the window.

"Come on." She said going out the door with me behind her as I closed and locked the door.

"Take me to Verizon." I mumbled getting in the car as she pulled off.

____________

"So do you want the 11 or 11 pro max ?" The sales person asked.

"Just get me the 11 in the color lavender." I said fed up taking my money out my bag to pay off the phone.

"Here you go , $730.94" she handed me the phone and I gave her the money getting my change back.

"Thank you." I said walking out getting in the car starting to set up my phone with my old icloud.

"That's it ?" Granny asked.

"Yea." I mumbled.

Still can't believe this bitch put me out and took my phone I helped buy.....gmfu

__________
8:42a.m

"Bitch I been looking for you." Lyssa said sitting in the desk by me.

"For why ?" I sat up.

"Because one k2 said he fin to kill you , two you never texted me back , and three yo life 360 was offline." She said holding up three fingers.

"Why he fin to kill me?" I scrunched my face up.

"The same reason i should , you ain't text back."

"Guhhh....if he don't suck on somebody titty and sit down somewhere." I laughed.

"But why you wasn't home ?"

"The usually with Jhené." I rolled my eyes as mar, tip, and draco came in the class.

"Bitch ass nigga." Draco sat down by me mugging tip.

"You mad over a swiss roll." He shook his head.

"Lil sexy." Draco ignored him looking at me.

"Cause bye." I laughed.

"Oh you k2 girl now ?"

"Never was , yall assuming more that what it is." I rolled my eyes.

"M , square built ass." He looked at lyssa.

"Ugly ho." She mugged him ass k2 walked in the room late as hell.

"Mr. Philips why are you late to my class." Ms.williams asked him.

"Yo doe was still open so ian late." He said sitting in front of me as she closed the door and I pursed my lips together.

"You already know wassup." He spoke up not looking at me.

"Who you talking to ?" I asked knowing he was talking to me.

"The owl , why you ain't call back ?" He finally turned around.

"Things happened, we can talk about that another time." I took out my notebook writing the notes from off the board.

"Yea ight." He turned back around.

"Move that big ass bun out the way." Tip said pushing Lyssa head to the side and she decked his ass.

"What I told you about touching me."

Complete dumbasses.

Vote and share