Tragic

"Sweetie wake up"  "Im up dad"  I walked down stairs only to be greeted with the smell of fresh eggs and bacon mmm " smells good dad" he chuckled "i know im the best " "oh shit im gonna be late", " language dad" "sorry honey, have a good day at school and if anyone tries anything you know what to do" "yes dad i know" he chuckled then left.Ugh im so not ready for today i grabed my bag and ran to the bus stop when i arrivied to school i was greeted by my bestfriend alivia. weve been bestfriends since 2nd grade "Alicia" I heard her scream my name next thing i know im on the floor with a hyper alivia along with me. "I missed you so much Alicia you have no idea how crazy the summer was at summer camp". I laughed " how about you tell me at lunch ok" "Ugh fine ill see you later"  then the bell ranged and i went to first period which is biology. There were a few kids in the classroom before the second bell. "Hello students im Mr.King for all that are new or didnt know"  "Today we have a new student Mr.Collins would you like to introduce yourself" "honestly no i wouldnt like too" "Mr.Collins you wouldnt like to have detention on your first day would you?" "I honestly dont give two fucks" "thats enough detention after school my class don't be late" the whole class laughed " "Alicia Dixon please report to the principles office".Oh shit i thought as i made my way to the principles office i saw Alivia waving at me through her class room door i just laughed and waved back. When i reached the principles office i saw my dad in tears "Dad what's wrong" i asked Its about your mother when she was on her way to work when a drunk driver hit her and she died instantly" "OMG you have got to be joking" I busted into tears dad came over and held me in his arms.I stayed in my room the rest of the day not being able to get out of bed i let my eyelids close and i go into a deep horrible sleep.

Hey guys this was the first chapter i hoped you enjoyed i know it wasn't the best lol this is my first time writing a book so sorry if there's errors.Stay positive:).