The kiss

Jason's pov

Once we arrived back at ny place Alicia was awake but she didnt say a word to me "Alicia are you okay" "No im not okay this would have never happened if i didnt meet u littarly you've ruined my life all because of this stupid gang crap and i just..i just wish things were like they were before mom died and dad got drunk and now my whole entire lufe is ruined why does it have to be me that messes up everything this is my fault" she said while tearing up and letting it all out "its not your fault you couldnt have known your mom was gonna die you couldn't have known that your dad would be a alcoholic so no Alicia its not your fault so don't ever think that it is okay" she didnt say anything just looked at me while i looked right back at her man shes so beautiful how her brown hair goes to her waist almost and how she has the most beutiful blue eyes i could stand here and look at her all day.Thats when i decided to to lean forward and before i knew it my lips was in hers she was tense at first then relaxed and kissed back.I heard a little moan come from her mouth and i chuckled against her lips i pulled away before i lost control of my self "that was the best fucking kiss ever Alicia" she turned her head and i knew she was blushing "dont hide your face from me baby girl'' she slowly turned around and had the reddest cheeks ever " why are u blushing so hard princess" "be..because that was my first kiss" she blushed even harder "dont be embarrassed i was happy it was with me " im happy it was with u too" she said shyly and smiled. We finally got out of the car.As we were walking to the front door I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers before heading inside "so your room is the last one up stairs down the hall in the right mine is right across from yours so if u need any thing im only a lityle bit away" "okay thankyou jason for everything i really appreciate everything youve done" "No need to thank me it wasn't a problem" i said  before walking up to my room and calling it a night.

Thankyou so much for reading i hope u enjoy the book i will try to update as soon as possible please feel free to vote and comment i love you all thank you so much💕:)