Back again

Since mothers passed i havent been to school the past two weeks.Today i got to go back though. I get a shower and get dressed in some black skinny jeans and a sweater and i head down stairs.Since mom has died dad has beeb really angry at everyone and everything hes starting to scare me.I decide to drive my car today.Once i arrive to school all eyes are on me just great i hate attention once i walk into school doors i head to find alivia she comes and tackles me in a hug and and is saying a bunch of stuff but im not paying attention. Once i head to first block i walk into the classroom and of course Salinas bag is in the middle of the floor it always is but i wasn't paying attention and thanks to my dumb self i tripped but i didnt hit the floor instead two muscular arms were wrapped around me and i when i looked up i was met with a pair of dull gray eyes and they belonged to the one and only jason collins.We were stuck in that position for a while til i heard Mr.King clear his throat behind us i mumbled a quick thank you and went to my seat.The whole class period i felt someones eyes on me but every time i turned around i didnt see anyone's eyes in me.The rest of the day went by in a blur Alivia wouldnt stop talking my ears off about how the whole school was talking about mine and jasons incident that happened in biolgy.The last period yes  english my favorite as Mrs.walker walked into the class she told us how shes gonna be pairing us in group's and giving us each a book scene to play out Mr.collins and Mrs.Dixon yall will be acting out the kiss and death scene of romeo and Juliet "WHAT" we both yelled at the same time.After class ended someone tapped me on the shoulder and just my luck it was Jason "hey Dixion so are we gonna work on this project at your place or mine" "Yours" I said almost to quick "Okay catch you later Dixion" I mumbeld a quick bye before heading to home.When i walked through the door i smelt alcohol "Alicia is that you u little slut" oh god when dad is drunk it doesn't end well......

Hope u enjoyed:)