Confessions

Alicia's pov

The next day once i woke up i relized i wasnt in my room then i remembered all the events from yesterday.I got out of bed took a shower changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a bars and melody T-shirt and headed down stairs. I smelled pancakes once i got down stairs abd to the kitchen i saw Jason making pancakes "mmm smells good" he chuckled "i hope they taste good" he said.Once we finsihed breakfast which was delicious, jason said he had to go somewhere today and that i could do whatever just not leave the house so i watched Riverdale which is like the best.Later that night i heard the front door open and when ny eyes landed over there i saw a beat up jason with a busted lip and bloody knuckles and a bruised eye "Omg what happend to you" i ran up to him and took a look at hid eye and lip "what happened jason" "dont worry about it princess i just ran into a little bit of trouble on the way here" "Jason what kind of trouble" "someone was saying stuff about you and i wasn't just gonna let them" "i dont care what people say to or about me you shouldn't have got into a fight over him saying things" "Alicia im not gonna let anyone say anything about you and you can't stop me from beating someone's ass if they say something its just me okay so dobt say what i should and shouldn't do ugh" before i knew it he was going to his room what did i do he was just trying to stand up for me and i was a bitch about it i thought to my self."Jason can i come in please i want to talk" "Sure come in" i could tell he was pissed when i walked into his room it was disaster "Jason im really sorry about what i said to you earlier i didnt realize you were just trying to standup for me and protect me and im sorry" i said all in one breath i knew the tears were about to fall but i can't let them "its okay im sorry too i shouldn't have snapped like that and im sorry i just dont like people talkjng or messing with something thats mine" "What do u mean by mine" "Alicia since the first time i layed my eyes on you i knew i had to have you your so beutiful,smart,brave,kind and im falling for you falling hard and i never felt this way before sure i fucked a bunch of girls but they weren't anything compared to you i guess what im sayinv is i really really like you Alicia Dixion" "i..i like you too".Thats when we heard a big bang down stairs.....

Hey guys im half asleep while i was writing this chapter so sorry if it wasnt good but i hope you enjoyed be sure to vote and comment have a great day/night.💍💕