promise

The next day i woke up got dressed and went down stairs to find the house surprisingly empty.Dad must have already left.I headed to school 10 minutes late i hurried to first period. As i walked into the class room all eyes were on me "Mrs.Dixon would you like to explain why your late" "sorry Mr.king my alarm didnt go off" I went to take my seat when i passed jasons desk he looked furious for some reason.The day was halfway over it was 5th period im ready to leave i mean i love school but todays been too much before i head to 5th i stop at my locker but once i got there jason was standing in from of it umm "can you please move my locker is right behind you'' he just scoffed and walked off i wonder what his dil is today. As i made my way to 5th period i found max one of jasons friends hes actually really nice and funny."Hey max do you know what is wrong with jason he looked really angry about something" "hes fine just alot of stuff happed dont worry" i said okay and walked away.As 5th period started Jason walked in i wonder why he isnt supposs to be in this class last time i checked he was talking to Mrs.ollin "Mrs.dixion jason needs to speak to u in the hall" i got out of my seat and walked into the hallway "whats up" i questioned "listen Alicia one of ny enemies saw us lastnight when i was hugging u and took pictures and showed them to another person that i dont get along with anyway now they want you and" "Wait what are you talking about who are these enemies and why do they want me" "Your gonna need to come with me and ill explain everything i promise" "but what about the rest of the day" "ive done talked to all of your teachers dont worry".We were headed to jasons car when i got in i demanded a explanation "okay so basically im part of this mafia and our enimies the skulls mafia saw us last night and took pictures and showed their boss and now they want you and are planning something but i dont know what yet so until i figure something out your staying with me because i cant risk you getting hurt and it being my fault"  I looked over at Alicia to see she was on the verge of tears shit i messed up "im really sorry" I said as i tried to comfort her but i dont know what to do to help "it....its okay" "ugh" I take out a cigarette and light it "you know those are bad for you right"? "I dont care it helps my nerves" "still can you please stop for me i dont want you dieing from lung cancer or something i know i dont really know u but i do care still" "Did i just hear the good girl of the school say she cared about me" I laughed "But fine ill try to stop just for you" "promise" she said "i promise".We were headed back to my house now.

Hey guy hope your enjoying the book I will try to be quick with uploading new chapter.😊