Middleverse

It was a normal school day we were all hanging out outside at a lunch table, we were talking about one of Duncan's parties and who was going. Scott thought we shouldn't go, he was becoming the old stiff he can turn into by using Kurt's appearance as a reason. Evan just sat there drinking cartons and cartons of milk, I just sat there in surprise at how he wasn't sick already.

"Why not?, I'd go" Kitty said gesturing to herself.

"No freshman allowed" Scott stated, seriously.

"Now I don't like him" Kitty said, annoyed.

Hey Jean~

She looked over at me and I did an impression of Scott.

Mr Stick-in-the-mud has arrived~

Jean tried not to laugh at what I thought as she hid her mouth behind her hand, I grinned.

"What's so funny?" Kitty asked still annoyed.

What's the definition of a Stiff? Scott Summers

I pulled another funny face and Jean burst out laughing and I laughed with her.

"Hey, let us in on the joke!" Kurt said looking at us confused.

"It's nothing" I cleared my throat, "anyway Scott as much as I don't like Duncan, when do we ever have fun?, I know you're meant to train and me make you guys food or whatever but why not shake up our routine a little? We're not always going to be this young forever".

"She's right Scott. We never get to do anything fun and be social" Jean exclaimed.

For some reason along the way Kurt became obsessed with mingling with the girls at the party, I laughed a little as I shook my head.

"Chicks dig the fuzzy dude, right?", he looked at Kitty charmingly.

"I'm like so out of here", Kitty got up and left.

Then Kurt looked over me and leaned over the table with a devious grin.

"Right?".

I felt my face heat up but I tried not to let it get to me. I rested my head in my hands and tilted my head as I leant over the table towards him, "You have your moments, I guess".

"See? They can't resist", he brushed his hair back dramatically.

"Oh I can resist since I know how many Gut Busters you have a week", I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, right" He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Why were you late this morning, Kurt?", I stood up and poked his forehead.

Kurt was speechless and was trying to find an excuse, in the end we all laughed as Kurt showed an embarrassed smile. Then Scott practically ruined the moment being all strict and boring.

"I still don't think it's a good idea".

"Come on Scott, it'll be fun" Jean tried convincing Scott.

"Yeah, it's time to loosen up and bust some moves!" Kurt cried, cheerfully.

Kurt was dancing on the table, I ended up laughing out loud but the joy was short-lived when Scott pulled his tail.

"Hey, watch the tail!".

"Ouch!".

Kurt and I scowled as I put my hands on my hips, "Scott!".

"What?".

"You pulled my tail!" Kurt cried, angrily.

"Scott grow up!" I yelled, "You didn't have to do that, it wasn't nice".