Action (BeyMani)

Welcome!

Omniscient

"CUT" the director, Jordan Peele yelled ending the scene they were filming. Normani and Beyoncé let each other go and their make up artist and hair stylist came and retouched their make up and hair.

"Normani can we get a less emotion for this scene and Beyoncé more emotion in the face." Jordan advised the two women. They both nodded and went back to their original position.

This movie is a coming of age movie and  Beyoncé plays Normani's mother and in this scene Bey is doing her nightly routine of stopping to have mother-daughter time with Normani before bedtime.

Bey scooted back against the headboard of the set bed. She opened her arms for Normani as she nervously crawled into Beyoncé lap then stretched out laying her head on Beyoncé chest, so that they were laying side by side with their legs tangled together. Bey pulled Normani in as close as she could wanting to be closer to the younger girl.

It was safe to say Bey had a slight crush on the brown girl. That's why any type of scenes where she could be close to the girl or have literally any physical contact with the brown beauty were her favorites. She loved these scenes so much that she would purposely mess up her parts so that they could reset and she'd get more time with the young performer.

Bey squeezed the girl in her arms making the 23 year old giggle softly and lay her head in the crook of Beys neck.

"Okay, Places Everyone!" Jordan loud voice boomed making Normani pulled back and lay her head on Beyoncé full chest and everyone around them run off set and to their stations.

"3, 2, 1, ACTION!" Jordan yelled and closed the clap board.

"How has school been?"  Beyoncé asked.

"Good." Mani answered.

"Just Gooood? Really? You normally have a whole series book to tell me about school! Come on give me something, sweet girl!" Bey said squeezing Mani. Mani giggled and shook her head.

"There's nothing to really tell." Mani shrugged acting disinterested.

"Look baby, I know it's a new school and all, but I mean there has to be something going on! Come on!" Bey's character tried prying it out of Mani's character.

"Nope" Mani said popping the "p".

"Any cute boys?" Bey asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, they're all A-holes" Normani said dryly. Bey chuckled.

"Well, that's teenage boys for you. What about friends any improvement there?"

"No luck." Mani sighed and Bey frowned.

"You okay baby?" Bey asked in a concerned tone, turning her head to make eye contact with her.

"I'm fine, why?" Mani said dryly looking down, denying eye contact.

"You've just seemed so down lately. I know this move was super hard for you. Leaving your friends and all, but it was for the best baby. I hope you know that. And I know school has been hard for you and getting settled in, but you're not alone through all of this. Me, Dad, Your sister and brother are all facing changes and we're all here for you. Just tell me how you're feeling, sweet girl."  Bey said in a concerning tone.

"Mommy, I'm not feeling anything." Mani said staring at the wall in front of her. This line having a deeper meaning in the movie. Beyoncé felt butterflies form in her stomach from the younger girl calling her "Mommy" she brushed it off as some new weird kink.