Red Lingerie (MegMani)

Normani's pov

"Let's head straight to Victoria Secret." My bestfriend Megan said as we made our way through the mall. We were at the mall to find Megan a lingerie set for Onika's 'Red Lingerie' party tonight.

We walked in and Megan headed straight to the first red set she found.

"This would be cute on you, but you already got your stuff...WITHOUT ME!" She teased showing me the lace bright red set. I smiled at her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I told you, Jorja invited me to go shopping with her and I got mine then." I said following her as she walked away to the next piece. She looked back at me and turned her face up at 'Jorja' being mentioned.

"Whatever, you should have waited for me! And why'd you get it with her?" She asked me studying  a sparkly red bra. I chuckled at her. Megan and Jorja hated each other. They always have through high school, through college, and still do now. I've tried several times to get the two on the same page and I've had no luck. Some people just don't like each other.

"I told you she asked me to go and I found something I liked so I got it." I said following her. She looked at me with a 'really' expression. "What? What did you want me to tell her?" I asked.

"You should have told her ass hell no you didn't want to go shopping with her ass!" She exclaimed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Meggie! I'm sorry, it won't happen again!" I chuckled out hugging her waist.

"It better not happen again!" Megan said possessively, crossing her arms with a frown on her face.

"It won't! Do you forgive me now Meggie?" I spoke in my baby voice no one can resist looking up at her innocent like and added a pout to top it off. She looked at me and smiled at me.

"Of course, I do cupcake!" She cooed and pinched my cheek. I pulled away with a big cheesy smile on my face admiring her as she searched through the clothing. I know, I'm so dumb for falling for my bestfriend, but I love her so much! I love her laugh, I love her personality, her smile, she's smart, she has a body to die for, and she has this possessive side to her that makes me throb just thinking about it. She's just everything I'd want in a woman, BUT she's my bestfriend so I don't want to ruin our friendship and I don't think she likes me back anyway. So I'll just have to get over my little crush.

"Come on Mani, I'm going to go try these on." Megan said intertwining our hand causing butterflies to form in my stomach. She lead the way and asked the worker to unlock the dressing room.

"I'll stand out here" I said not wanting her to have me crushing harder than already was.

"No come on so we can save time, I have to help Nika set up after this. Come on." She explained walking in before me. I sighed, mentally preparing myself and hesitantly walked in the tight spaced dressing room taking a seat on the bench.

"Hold my bag for me." She said handing me her purse. I grabbed it pulling it into my lap, I busied myself looking through her bag while I heard her shuffle around, pulling her clothes off.

"Whatcha looking for?" She asked making me look up at her. I shook my head.

"U-uh nothing, something just smells good in here." I covered. She nodded unbuttoning her jeans.

"Oh, it's might be my perfume." She said pulling her pant down. I licked my lips watching her jeans slide down exposing her smooth thick thighs. My eyes followed every bit of skin being exposed to me all the way down to her feet where she stepped out of her jeans kicked them across the small room. My eyes trailed back up her long legs and plentiful thighs that looked oh so soft.