Red Lingerie 2

Here. I barely checked this. I don't think I like it too much but...🥴
Sorry in advance.

Megan's POV
10:25 pm
Onika's Red Lingerie Party

I huffed annoyed from waiting on Normani. It was now 10:25pm, Onika's party started two whole hours ago and she still hasn't showed up. I knew she was mad at me.

"Megan, where's Normani? I thought she was coming." Onika asked me making everybody nod in agreement. We were sitting in the living room everyone in here doing a little bit of everything, talking, games, smoking, you name it. Onika invited everybody she knew and she knew half the danm city.

"Um, I don't know I called and sent her a text, she hasn't replied or answered." I sighed. I opened my phone again checking to see if she replied to my text messages.

MyCupCakeDoll🧁💕

Me: You're late little missy
8:45pm read
Where are you?
8:55pm read
Cuuuup, everybody's asking where you are.
9:05pm read
I know you see me blowing you up! 😒
9:15pm read
Normani, I see you reading my text!😤
9:25pm read
Mani really? Y r u ignoring me, cake? 🥺
9:40pm  read
Are u even still coming????
10:00pm read
Y u mad at me CupCake?
10:10pm read
Answer the phone!
10:15pm read
Onika is wondering where you are...you missed her grand entrance. She's going to be mad at u.
10:27pm read

"Fuck is her problem?" I mumbled to myself after seeing her read the text I just sent her.

"Who's problem?" Kelsey asked sitting next to me, rubbing on my arm. She looked down at my phone reading my messages. I noticed her roll her eyes.

"Don't worry about her, let's go get a drink." She said turning my phone off. I nodded and she grabbed my hand pulling me towards the kitchen where the refreshments were.

-

I checked the time it was almost eleven o'clock and still no sign of her. I was in the kitchen with Kelsey. She was asking me why she doesn't have a "special nickname" like Mani does. I simply told her because she's not Normani. She didn't seem to be satisfied with that answer, she went on to tell me that me and her are just as close as Mani and I and that we've been friends for a while like me and Mani. I just shrugged in response as she continued going on and on.

I tuned her out thinking about what Normani could possibly be ignoring me for. Eventually, coming to no explanation.

"I deserve to have a special nickname, Meg." I heard Kelsey say. I gave her an annoyed look. Kelsey a cool friend to have, she can just get annoying at times.

"Don't I call you Kels? Is that not a nickname?" I asked her giving a pointed look. She frowned.

"Those aren't special!" She looked frustrated. I sighed.

"Okay, Ill come up with one Kels, geez!" I caved. She smiled at me wrapping her arms around me. I awkwardly patted her head while she caressed my side.

"Normani! You made iiittttt!" I heard Onika's loud voice boom over the loud music. An instant smile grew on my face.

"Excuse me, Kels" I said pulling out of her hold making my way to the front of Onika's house.