Bad To You (NicMani)

Omniscient

"Come on you two!" Ariana yelled at her two best friends, Normani and Onika. They were on their way in to the movie theatre to see the new Charlie's Angels movie. Ariana has been blabbering about it since the first trailer came out. So here they are.

"Hurry" Ariana hollered behind her holding the door open for one of them to catch.

"Geez, chill Ari the movie isn't going anywhere." Onika said rolling her eyes. Normani giggled walking beside her. Nicki glances in her direction then rolled her eyes.

"I think her excitement is so cute!" Normani spoke softly. Onika rolled her eyes again huffing.

"Did I ask?" Onika retorted rudely. Normani just shook her head with a grin on her face before walking ahead to catch the door.

Normani and Onika weren't friends according to Nicki. They just had a mutual friend that they both hung out with and forced them to be around each other. Ariana and Onika had been best friends since 2nd grade and one summer Ariana went to camp and met Normani. Then Normani's family moved to the two girls' neighborhood 8th grade year and Mani and Ari reconnected making the duo a trio. Onika was never very fond of the brown girl, but Normani loved Onika. She enjoyed being around her and according to her the tiny girl was her friend. The brown girl was very much aware of Onika's strong dislike for her, but she didn't care, she liked her. As much as she didn't want to, she did. She figured if she was nice to the girl she'd come around. After all, It wasn't like she has a mean bone in her body to be rude back anyway. Plus, she was slightly scared Onika would beat her up if she retaliated. Normani also liked annoying the mean girl. Onika in the past has said some really dirty and mean things that inside hurt Mani's feelings, but Normani always just smiled it off and killed her with kindness. That always seemed to make Onika hate her more.

Normani caught the door and held it open for Onika. The short girl growled and rolled her eyes walking past her while Normani just smiled brightly at her.

"3 tickets for Charlie's Angels please." Ariana said to the worker handing over the money in exchange for the tickets.

"Okay, um theatre four is to the left." The worker said as he ripped the tickets then handed them back. The three girls nodded and the girls made their way to the theater.

"Okay we have seats E4,E5, and E6" Normani said. Ariana nodded and ran up the stairs finding their aisle she took the seat farthest away from the stairs. Onika rolled her eyes at the thought of having to sit next to the brown beauty.

"Ariana switch with me." Onika said. Ariana looked at her crazy and shook her head no.

"No, this is the good seat." Ariana said focusing back at the previews playing. Onika rolled her eyes for the thousandth time.

"Fine." She huffed taking the seat next to Ari, Normani sitting beside her.

"Are you excited to see this movie?" Normani asked her enthusiastically.

"No talking while the movie is playing." Onika dismisses her.

The movie isn't playing though." Normani replied with a confused tone. Onika looked at her and rolled her eyes hard, sending her favorite message of 'I don't like you'. Normani chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. And bent forward to talk to Ariana.

Onika was super annoyed. Normani and Ariana have been having a full blown conversation over her throughout the whole previews.

"Can you two please quit fucking talking over me?" She finally exclaimed. The two girls quit talking and sat back in their seat.