Box of Memories (8)

[I'm having a bit of a writers block right now so if you have ideas then put em in the comments. But for now ya'll get a suuuper short chapter]

(Angel's POV)

I wake up to see those beautiful crimson eyes staring at me, Was he watching me sleep?

"Like what ya see, Sugar~?" I say in a slightly seductive tone. 

"I do actually!" He said in a chipper voice, unaffected by my oh-so-obvious tone. I smiled at him.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I ask him, not knowing if I wanted to know the answer. He sat up, his hair was messy from the bed...Why is he so attractive?! Goodness....I can't handle this drop-dead gorgeous man...

"Yes Dear, Yes I was. All night." He said with a happy smile. I laughed quietly.

"You didn't get a second of sleep did you Al?" I said sarcastically.

"Not even a second was I looking away from you, Darling!" 

"Y'know that's a little creepy Al..." He looked at me and nodded.

"It was creepier when you weren't in my bed." He said, did he just admit to watching me sleep on more than one occasion? I guess that's going to me something I just have to get used to... I give him a peck on the cheek and get out of his warm bed.

"Where are you going Dear?" He asked.

"To my room...? I need to get dressed."

"Can't you stay just a bit longer, My Dearest? I don't have anything to do today...Do you?"

"I guess not..." I say as I climb back into the bed. We cuddle in comfortable silence...Till someone comes and knocks on the door, ruining our peaceful cuddle session.

"Hey Al! Are you in there? I need to talk to you!" Charlie's voice yells from outside. I get out of his bed and walk over to his closet, I quickly get in and shut the door there is a lot of red in this closet...I look at one of the things that isn't red, a small wooden box. I open the box and look inside, it's a bunch of photos...the ones on top are mainly of me, but the older ones are Al and Mimzy and some are Al and another woman. Alastor gets up and opens the door, talks to her for a bit then shuts the door. He walks over and I quickly shut the box and set it back in it's spot right before he opened the door, I'll ask him about it later...

"Sorry you had to hide in such a cramped place Sweetheart..." He said in a soft voice. I smiled at him.

"It's fine, not the first time iv'e been in the closet!" I said, laughing at my own joke.

"You own a bunch of red Al" 

"You own a bunch of pink Angel" He said mockingly.

"Touché."