Mine (13)

[Yo guys! My brand new original story's first chapter just got released a while ago! Go check it out if you want! Iv'e decided to make a mini-chapter, because i'd love to give you guys some fodder before I go work on my other story again! (I'm just very excited for this new story, I won't stop updating I swear)]

(Alastor's POV)

Iv'e decided to take Angel out after that little....incident. I handed him a dress I think he'd like...And that I would like. He went to go change in one of the guest rooms, while he was gone I put on a fresh suit, It was identical to my normal one but had slightly pinker pinstripes. 

"ALASTOR! COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" I heard Angel yell from across the hall in the room. I walked quickly to the door.

"Angel Dear, is everything alright? May I come in?" I asked.

"Yea! Yea! Just come in!" I open the door to a half-dressed Angel Dust with a startled look on his face, I look where he is staring and see one or two of my shadows...Why do they insist on being a mess around him? 

"I was trying to figure out how to put this on...and I heard whispering, and they were there. Uh...Were your shadows watching me change?" Angel asked me.

"It appears so...I'm very sorry about that dear. They have free roam of the house when I haven't summoned them or told them to do things." I shooed them out of the room, it was a simple as a threatening glance their way. 

"I'll handle them, you should be free to change without an audience now." I told him.

"Oh I don't mind an audience Babe~ Especially if it's you~" He said as I was leaving, I felt my face flush slightly. I walked to my office, and the two shadows were already there knowing they would be summoned anyway. 

"What were you thinking? You may love him as much as I do, but being a creep and spying on him is not good!...Do not give me the 'You watch him sleep' nonsense! That doesn't hurt him! Just because you two are an extension of me doesn't mean you can act however you wish! I would not do the same, as much as I want t-"

"You want to watch me change?" Angel's voice interrupted my lecturing.

"Oh uh N-No! That's...That's not what I meant!" I said quickly, stumbling over my words.

"Haha! You are an awful liar! Al, I don't care! They just startled me, let them off the hook."

"I..Uh..Okay. Fine, They are off the hook. This time." The shadows quickly went to Angel's side, reaching toward him but not touching him...They were repeating 'Thank you' and 'I love you'.

"They're telling you thank you." I told him.

"You can hear them? Of course you can hear them... I can hear them...Barely, but it's too low to make out the words. Hey what happens if they touch me?" 

 "Oh. Well, nothing entirely too bad, for you it would just be very cold. If they wished it could be very painful, but I am the main control for them. They are very docile here, calm if you will. But if I wished, they could be violent, and bloodthirsty. I don't often use them to kill, I enjoy watching the life drain from the victim's eyes by my doing. Anyway! You're ready to go I see! Shall we head out?" He nodded after my explanation. He looped two of his arms in mine, and we left the house. We didn't go any particular place, we just walked the streets of hell. Angel got many catcalls, by men and women alike. They didn't last very long, however Angel didn't know that after every whistle, the poor demon was dragged away to have an agonizing death...No one touches what is mine, No one deserves my precious Angel.