Hourglass (25)

(Alastor's POV)

First thing in the morning I was in the medical wing of the hotel... I was in Angel's room when that same nurse walked in.

"Mister...Would you like to come with me so I can tell you the state he is in?" She asked in a quiet, gentle voice. 

"I...Alright." I looked at Angel one more time and then followed the nurse. She led me to a small room, Angel's siblings were sitting in there. 

"He has a Hemopneumothorax meaning he has air and blood in the chest cavity, If you haven't noticed, he has a chest tube that's hooked to a drainage system...Anyway. He is currently in a coma, meaning he is unresponsive...We are unsure when he might wake up." When she finished I already felt the tears going down my face. I quickly left the room, I walked to the room Angel was in. I was sobbing at this point, not caring who saw me.

"Angel s'il te plait ne pars pas ... Je ne peux pas te perdre! Je t'aime et j'ai besoin de toi à mes côtés! S'il te plait, s'il te plait ... Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi ... Ma chère douce araignée." I sat and sobbed by Angel's bed...for how long? I'm not sure....But I do know that i'm never leaving his side again.

{The End.}

[Hemopneumothorax, or haemopneumothorax is the condition of having air in the chest cavity (pneumothorax) and blood in the chest cavity (hemothorax). A hemothorax, pneumothorax, or the combination of both can occur due to an injury to the lung or chest.]