Valentine's Day Special!

[Happy Valentine's Day you lonely fools! (Don't worry it's me too). This is late, I know, Sorry. Love ya'll! Enjoy this special, my Lovelies! (Btw it took me quite a while to find a good song for this chapter but I got one!) Also! You'll need to play this song if you want to enhance the chapter! (Oh this isn't effecting the story, but I won't confirm nor deny that it's canon in this fanfic) Thanks @iKasset For the idea for this one!] 

(Angel's POV)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity. Fuck. Valentines is tomorrow and I still have nothing! I went out to town and looked in the windows of every store, getting annoying catcalls the entire time...I was getting desperate. I was walking past an old bar...It was one of the ones for people who died in the 1930's-40's It was playing a Sinatra song...I got to thinking...Alastor loves music. I started walking towards a store that I knew well, Hellfire Music. A female demon with a bored expression and interesting eyes was at the counter, she perked up significantly when she saw me walk in.

"Hello! Lookin' for somethin'?" She asked, she had a slight accent.

"Uh..Do ya got any jazz or anythin' like that?" She smiled and nodded.

"It's over there, on the rack in the back corner. We also got electro shit and rock, if ya interested."

"No, thank you." I said while walking over to the jazzy music. Al has a record player, so let's see what they got. I picked up a few that I've heard him talk about before, and one that I knew I would like. I walked up the the counter with the girl, and set down the few records.

"Will that be all?" I nodded she smiled, I paid and left. I started walking back to the hotel. Fuck.How am I supposed to hide this from Al for the next few hours? I called Cherri.

"What's up Bitch? You never call me unless it's important."

"Can I hide somethin' at your place till tomorrow?"

"What? Did you go back to drugs Angie-"

"No! No, no, no. I need ta hide Al's Valentine's gift."

"Oh, sure...But only if you hang with me for a while!"

"I'll get right on that Sugar tits."

I hung up the phone and started walking to Cherri's place. I walked right in and set the bag of records down on her counter.

"Yo Cherri! I'm here bitch!" I heard rustling from her bedroom, then she tackled me.

"What's up? Have you fucked the strawberry yet?"

"Nope. Is that all you think about Cherri?" I asked with a laugh. She nodded with a giggle, then got off me.

"Wanna watch a movie or somethin'?" I asked.

"Sure, Angie. You get to pick it."

"Urm. Pinocchio?"

"Oh fuck, that scary shit? Sure." 

{Time skip brought to you by : Your author's lazy ass.}

I walked back to the hotel, and walked into the lobby. 0.3 seconds passed before I heard.

"Hello, My Love~" I looked at Al with a smile.

"Heya Babe."

"Won't you join me for dinner tomorrow night, say 6 pm?"

"What reason would I have to say no?" I said with a laugh. His smile got a small bit wider.

{Another fucking time skip because the author was too busy eating cheesecake.}

I finally got back to the hotel with the records. Cherri had wrapped them in a red wrapping paper when I left them for me, she didn't need to, but she did. I walked up to our room and put them on a bed table. I looked at the clock, 4:39. I walked over to the closet, I put on a wine-red dress. I looked good enough for Al, but Al would think I looked good even if I was covered in blood. I picked up his gift and walked down to the lobby. After a minute I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked to the side to see Alastor in a dark red vest with an off-white undershirt, and almost black, slightly red pants...He was really good looking.

"You look lovely, Dear"

"You have no right to be this attractive Al." I said with a laugh, he chuckled a bit.

"Let's go then, shall we?" I nodded. He started walking, I walked with him...It seemed like we were back in the forest after a few minutes.

"You really like the forest, don't ya?"

"Well my dear, let's just say I spent a lot of time in dark forests when I was alive." I nodded and we continued walking in silence. After about 10 minutes of walking we came across a lake, it was much too beautiful for hell. I looked at Alastor with a smile.

"It's so pretty!" He chuckled a bit.

"I knew you'd like this place. Come let's eat." He led me to a small table that had warm food sitting on it. We ate and chatted, I handed him the gift.

"Happy Valentine's, Babe." I said with a smile.

"What's this, Dear? Thank you." He said while opening it. He smiled a bit wider when he saw they were records, he flipped through them.

"Do you like em? I had a bit of trouble finding somethin' for ya."

"They're perfect thank you dear. But now you must open your gift." He snapped and a small light pink box on top of a bigger pink box, appeared on the table. I opened the small box, it was a dark red choker with pink gems glittering on it...They seemed real.

"Hey Al? Are these gems real?"

"Why of course they are! Only the best for you, Love."

"Al...How much did this cost?"

"Why, Dear, it's a bit rude to tell you how much a gift costs...It's fine, Dear. I don't mind spending money on you." I went quiet and looked at the choker one more time before putting it down and reaching for the bigger box. Inside there was a formal long off the shoulder dark red dress that fades to pink at the bottom with gems...It was very beautiful...

"Al...It's so pretty...My gift is so crappy compared to yours..."

"Your gift was thoughtful, you took into account what I liked to get it for me. I love the gift you gave me." He said in a calm, happy voice. I put my gifts in the bigger box. and looked at the lake.

"Hey Al...Can we go swimming?" 

"Well I don't see why not!" He said. He snapped his fingers and I was in one of my swimsuits, as was he. I went in the water and he sat at the edge of the water, watching me swim.

"Hey Alllll~ Come hereeee~" 

"Dear...." That was all he said before I pulled him into the lake. We spent the night swimming and then went home.

[End of the special! Hope you enjoy my crappy art

[End of the special! Hope you enjoy my crappy art. Happy Valentine's Day my Lovelies!]