Spilled (14)

[Sorry writers block got to me again. It's short (I'm sorry) but enjoy the chapter, My Lovelies! (I promise I didn't die)]

(Alastor's POV)

It had been a week, Angel and I hadn't gone to the hotel. We both knew that we would be in trouble, I had been missing work and he had to be evaluated twice a week. Angel had been staying with me in my home, we were getting to know each other more and more. We took turns cooking, I finished making breakfast and set it down on the table. He gave me a lovely smile as I sat down, he thanked me and we ate. While I got up and cleaned the dishes he asked,

"When are we gonna go back to the hotel?"

"Why, My Dear, If you want to go back then we certainly can!" I said.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble." He said with a laugh.

"You mean i'll be in so much trouble, I plan on you getting off with barely a slap on the wrist, Darling!"

"Whadduya mean?" 

"Who ever said you'd be in trouble? I'll do worse than you can imagine for you!" He gave me a confused look but it quickly turned to a face of amusement.

"Alright then Bambi! We should go back to the hotel, y'know little Miss Redemption has probably been worried sick."

{Time Skip brought to you by : Alastor screaming into the void}

I opened the door for my dearest Angel, he giggled at my sentiment and walked into the hotel. As soon as I closed the door behind me I heard Vaggie's shouting. I quickly walked to her and took the spear that she was pointing at my partner out of her hands, she quickly started fussing at me too.

"Where the fuck have you two been?! Did you take him captive or something?!"

"Dear, we were at my home. It's on the outer ring of the pentagram, in the forest." I said to her.

"Ok but you were with him. So what in the nine circles were you doing?!" I looked at her then to Angel, then back to her.

"I was spending time with my lover." I said walking over to Angel. He looked to me as soon as the words left my mouth, I was right in front of him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and turned back to Vaggie, who now had Charlie at her side. Vaggie's jaw looked as if it was unhinged, Charlie looked like she was about to explode. She made a squealing sound, that hurt my ears a bit.

"You actually did it! You told him! I was worried you didn't take my advice...You never gave me any news..." Charlie said quickly. Now it was Angel's turn to look shocked.

"What advice? Charlie knew?" He asked.

"Charlie was the one I went to when I needed an explanation on my emotions, Love"

"He thought that he had something wrong with him because he had a crush on you!" Charlie shouted, earning a snicker from Angel. Vaggie sighed.

"I guess if he's been with you, then he's probably been clean...Right?" Vaggie asked, still slightly annoyed.

"Well, the only thing he had access to was hard liquor. And I didn't see any missing when I checked this morning." Angel looked at me and smiled. I finally took the time to look at the bar, which now had a wide-eyed Husk.

"Holy fuck...I didn't know you could get close enough to let them touch you, let alone let them kiss you..." He mumbled out, he then grabbed a bottle of booze and started drinking. Angel started walking toward the stairs.

"Chi ha dato da mangiare alle pepite di grasso?" Angel mumbled.

"Where are you going, Dearest?" I asked.

"To check on my lil nuggs, has anyone been feeding him?" I walked to his side.

"Well let's go check then, shall we?" He nodded and we walked up to his room. He opened the door to be met with a happy pig running over to him.

"Nuggets! Did you miss daddy?" He said while petting the small creature. Angel finally looked up to the pig's food bowl, to see it full. 

"Chi ti ha dato da mangiare, piccola?" He looked around the room, and spotted a familiar shadow, it waved at him with that unnatural smile then melted into the ground.

"Al, did you send him to feed Nuggets while I was gone?" I only gave a wider smile in response.

"Thank you Babe." He set down the pig and hugged me.

"What would I do without you?" He said with a giggle. After that, the day went smoothly and Angel ended up sleeping in Alastor's bed, like he normally does.