twelvies

yo guys ! I just realized there aren't any girl characters here so I'll try to maybe put Amy or Evelyn but don't expect them here tho;)

Jackieboy-Man scratched his head. He was so frustrated that he forcefully pulled down his hoodie and attempted to pluck his own neon green hair. There were two unconscious bodies here with him and he had no idea which direction is the correct way. All possible paths were foreign to him. Mark already tried his best to comfort him but JM didn't really care. He was never put into this kind of situation before so Mark had to understand that. Mark, however, was pacing around in the middle of the burnt chaos, a few tents away from JM

"...call back King? Really won't be a problem, though. But he might not even know what happened in here, him being in the forest and shit," Mark whispered softly to himself, hand holding his chin. Then, his face suddenly lit up. He ran back to where JM and the other two were and told them(or rather only JM) his idea. He just had his same straight face. He didn't even have a slight glance. Mark groaned and said that he'll be right back.

Mark ran and ran, eventually halting at a dead end. There was a half-burnt fortune teller tent with its well-known crystal ball still remaining in the middle. Mark could see that there used to be a huge sign in front of the tent but it was so charred that he couldn't even make out a word. What was strange was that the table where the crystal ball stood was really clean and two chairs were pushed in neatly, as if someone knew he was coming. He started being suspicious and looked around for a clue to his mini-problem and crazy enough, he found a picture laying around. It was a flyer. The big, bold letters with the sub-heading stating, "The Host's Fortune, All it takes is a piece of paper." Mark had a little light bulb pop out of his head. Of course, The Host's attraction spot was here. He decided to investigate more and went inside. He felt a sudden warmth right behind him and the shadow on his right made his spine shiver.

"Looking for something, perhaps?" The voice behind him said, "Or a certain someone?"

Mark spun his head to the somewhat familiar voice. He let out a small shriek when he saw who spoke. Bandages with dried bloodstains, or just reddish-brown stains he hoped, was wrapped around the person's eyes, and his hair was perfectly combed back to a neat hairstyle. And again, they looked exactly like Mark but without the huge bloody bandages.

"AH! Oh, uh, hi there Hostie! Been a long time, huh! I was just, um, finding for you, actually." Mark said, cooling down at every word. The Host "stared" at him for a few good seconds and smiled then. Mark noticed his right hand which has balled up into a fist. He was 100% sure it was paper. The flyer, maybe?

"I know." The Host said, strangely. Mark, being the stupid idiot he is, questioned himself: How on earth did he know? Jeez, this guy is just one forgetful man. He should know these kinds of stuff, he is the one who thought up of them.

"Just as I suspected. Forget my abilities again?" The Host said, "Like how you think I'm a minor ego to the stupid machines?"

"No! You're much better than them! In fact, much more smarter...ha," Mark silently laughed, holding the back of his neck. Host sighed. "I was expecting at least a "thank you" for your little war a while ago, so yes, my prediction of you forgetting me was precise. I didn't even have to write that down to confirm it."

Mark didn't know what to say. The fight with Anti was intense but wasn't it a pure battle? Yes, that random green magic stuff wasn't normal at all. Was that Host's idea? Did he write for them to win? They were quite despe-

"I can read your mind you know."

"Oh come ON! You too? I'm not getting back to this shit again, argh! Just tell me why you're here."