Prologue

22 November 2020

(I was staring out the window of my father's car. My brothers are playing their games. My parents are talking. As the time went by, I closed my eyes and I'm now in the Dimensional Nation, recording a video of myself.)

Today is my birthday. But I'm not expecting anything. My birthday is usually never celebrated by anyone except my family. I have a very loving family. Not to brag but to have a happy and modest family like mine isn't easy. The challenges that we have to face were not as easy to conquer than most people would think. Especially when it comes to taking care of me.

You see, each of my family members has a significant personality that shows who they are. My mom, always hardworking and usually gets one job done at one time. My dad, he likes to do things based on technology and is more prolonged to digital affairs. My second little brother, born with a mind that whenever he skims a book, almost all of its contents would be in his mind. My youngest brother, he likes to ask everything that he sees or thinks, not caring whether if its a logical question to be asked or not. And then, there's me.

For my personality, it's gonna be a lot tougher to explain it because I don't even know whether if I was born with this personality or was improvened during my time of growing up. You see, I have a way with mimicking other people's personality and if not, I can just remember how they act in certain conditions. My mind works differently than other humans, or at least that's what I think.

Throughout my life, I'm never the same person. I can become someone else in almost seconds after observing them. The most common mimicking manner that I would do is when I watch movies or TV shows that really gives me an impact. Somewhere inside me, there's a place where, I don't know how it's possible but it's a place where I can feel the characters that I admire the most within those TV shows and movies. I can even interact with them in some way through my unconscious self. I can somehow 'see' them walking and talking to me in my mind and it doesn't even give me a migrain effect. In fact, I feel comfortable having them inside my mind. And then, from what I see how they behave, I can easily act it in the same way.

I don't know why I have this kind of ability but it really bugs even the smartest of doctors because no one has ever met a human like me before. If you ever come across a human whose personality just keeps changing, you can say that that human is me. But today, the switching is finally over and I can rest with ease without having to worry that I might switch again. My personality is now stable, all thanks to a special and unexpected character that means so much to me even right from the very beginning I met him. Just seeing his eyes, I can tell, that he's me and I'm him.

To understand my story, I need you to build a barrier in your mind that seperates between two worlds. The real world in which the world where you and I live, and the Dimensional Nation. A world where every character from every TV shows and movies come together to relax and enjoy life without having to disturb their stories timeline. You have to understand that this is not just some crossover like how other people would do it. The crossovers in their world are always linked to either one of their worlds like if it's a crossover between Trollhunters and How to Train Your Dragon, the characters would crossover in either one of their worlds.

But in the Dimesnional Nation, the rule is to never crossover two stories in either one of their worlds. Instead, the crossover must be made in the Dimensional Nation itself. To understand, whenever I say a certain character's name, it means that I'm in the Dimensional Nation. If I say anything related to the real world, you know where I am.

Anyway, I should start telling you the story before...

Pang! Kring! Keting!

Me : Ali!
Ali : Sorry, Sarah.
Boboiboy : Sini kau, Ali.
Ali : Ah!!! (Runs away.)
Boboiboy : Bagi balik jam kuasa aku tu!
Sarah : Huh...(picks up the camera.) So, here's where
             the story begins. (Puts the camera on the
             desk.) Ali! Boboiboy!