Chapter 4

2.00 am in the middle of the night...

(Sarah and Hiro were flying together with the others on Baymax. Everything was going well. She was the happiest person Hiro has ever seen.)

Hiro : Having fun?
Sarah : Yeah!

(Baymax makes a loop-ti-loop.)

Sarah : Wohoo!
Wasabi : Ahhh!!! Stop! Baymax!
Sarah : Oh, come on, Wasabi. Live the moment, will
you?

(Baymax goes supersonic.)

Sarah : Wooohooooo!!

Ting! Ting! Ting!

Hiro : Whoah, Baymax. I'm getting something.

(Hiro tries to pinpoint where the red dot on the holographic map inside his helmet is. Hiro's face then turns into a shock.)

Hiro : Baymax, under us!

(It was too late, Baymax was pushed from underneath. Everyone went flying. Gogo and the others were all yelling in fear as they plummet down to earth. Sarah tries to control the situation. Once the spinning was over, Hiro and Baymax sped up to catch them.)

Hiro : Guys, grab on!

(Everyone was able to hang on to Baymax and Hiro's hand. Everyone except Sarah.)

Hiro : Sarah, come on.
Sarah : I can't reach.
Hiro : Baymax, get in closer.

(Sarah tries to grab Hiro's hand but before he was able to grab her, something grabbed Sarah's leg and pulled the two of them apart.)

Sarah : HIRO!!!
Hiro : No! Sarah!!!
Sarah : Ah!!!

(She fell into an open ocean. She tries to swim back up to the surface but the thing that was pulling her before got hold of her arms and legs.

Tentacles?!

(Sarah tries to let go of its grip but the more she tries to break free, the more tentacles swarm her. A black figure than came diving in and swam towards her. She reachs out with her right hand; the only hand that wasn't grabbed and within seconds, their hands were joined. But the tentacles pulled even harder and their hands were apart again. Sarah's loosing her breath. Her eyes were about to close shut when she saw the figure coming closer to her. But it wasn't Hiro. It was...)

Tadashi?

(Sarah woke up. Surprised to see that he was the one who was trying to save her.)

Sarah : It was Tadashi....Yeah, it was definitely
Tadashi.

(And then, she saw Hiro sleeping next to her. She had a faint smile and without thinking, she said...)

Sarah : I promise I'll take care of him, Tadashi.

(She laid her head on her fluffy pillow, knowing that tomorrow, she has to do something different. She can't just keep going into Hiro's world. It's filled with bad guys.)

Where can Hiro and I live in peace together?

(She kept thinking and slowly fell back to sleep.)

*****

Waking up feeling a little groggy, she looked at the glowing watch on her wrist.

Sarah : 5.45?! I'm gonna be late!