Interview

(Over the next several months Superman started to cement his reputation as a hero, he prevented natural disasters, stopped accidents, even stopped a mugger now and then, having witnessed these heroic deeds the public eventually decided to build a statue of Superman over Heroes Park to honor Superman's heroism as well as the victims of Zod's invasion)

(Things at the Daily Planet were going smoothly too, Clark had proved himself to be a good reporter although Perry would still tend to give him not so exciting assignments)

(And Clark and Lois had become quite the team as well, each time Lois got in too deep with dangerous assignments Superman would be there to get her out of them, and occasionally they would share bylines)

(They shared more than that of course as their relationship grew more and more intimate, eventually Clark asked Lois if she wanted to move in with him, which she was all too eager to say yes to)

(One morning Clark walked into work to see Lois grinning nonstop at her computer screen)

Clark: "You're looking..happy, Lo."

Lois: "Yeah you should try it sometime, Smallville. I just got an interview with this general in Nairomi, Africa. I'll head down there tomorrow night."

Clark: "This doesn't sound very safe, Lo. Are you sure you should..?"

Lois: "Too late. Flight's already booked. Unless you'd prefer to get me there a little..quicker?"

(Clark grinned but shook his head)

Clark: "I'm not going to encourage this type of behavior, Miss Lane."

Lois: "Then I guess I'll have to do this my way, Mr Kent."

(Lois started to walk away)

Clark: "Lois."

(She stopped to look at him)

Clark: "You know I'll be there immediately if anything goes wrong."

Lois: "..of course I know that. But nothing's gonna happen. Besides Heron will be there to protect me."

(Lois grinned and walked off leaving Clark still feeling a little concerned)