Lex

(Lex Luthor tapped his fingers against his father's desk thoughtfully, he had begun setting his plan into motion, a genius masterful plan that would result in the humiliation and death of Metropolis' favorite flying savior)

(Lex's hired muscle, instructed with carrying out much of this plan, Anatoly Knyazev, walked up to him)

Knyazev: "It is as you said Mr Luthor, Miss Lane is on her way to Nairomi as we speak."

Lex: "Mm. Of course she is. You best get a move on then if you wish to beat her there. Take the Lex Corp jet. I've already made the arrangements for you and your men to pose as private security contractors down there."

Knyazev: "Yes sir."

(He left the room as Lex grinned to himself)

Lex: "Tick tock, Kal El. Best snap to it. You can do that can't you? Of course we all know you can. The last general you dealt with certainly did. And once I'm done with you, you'll be six feet under. Either by my hand...or a Bat's boot."

(Lex looked at his computer showing a facial analysis of Clark Kent's compared with Superman's, with a similar pair of images of Batman and Bruce Wayne, Lex grinned as he sipped his bourbon)

Lex: "Soon...the Dawn will fall and the Night will rise."