Chapter 1:

A/N: Lets get it!! Sorry

But please enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sighed. It was the start of school again and it was cold. Too cold. It felt as though the cold was nipping at any visible part of his skin, and as his hands were covered by his sweater paws the cold went for his face, making his already cute appearance appear angelic and cute at the same time. He sighed again walking slowly down the forest trail to the bus stop next to the road. You would have thought that his spirits would be down, with having to walk along way to reach the bus and then going to school as well as facing a late August chill. However, Taehyung had a gentle smile on his face as he breathed in the nature and clean air around him feeling at peace as he childishly jumped skipped and scrambled across the slightly over grown path.

Taehyung loved nature and animals. Especially animals, which wouldn't come as a surprise seeing as he lived in the centre of the woods in a small rural town away from the city. And it definitely wasn't surprising when he was carrying a fox pup. Now don't panic it's not feral or diseased, but in fact Taehyungs pet. Yes he has a pet fox. It might seem cruel, but he was given the pup by its dying mother. The mother died after she gave birth to the pup and as Taehyung had helped when he heard the distressed calls, she passed the pup to him. If you cannot tell Taehyung is soft for babies and who would he be if he left it alone.

So, the now 1 year old pup was snuggled up in Taehyungs warm and gentle hood hooked gently around his neck, protected by the wind. He was called Otto. Why? Not even Taehyung knew why, but it was cute so he kept with it. Of course animals were not allowed at his school, but did rules apply to the Kim Taehyung, well yes, but the teachers and principal gave up on telling him the rules and to say he was proud to be the only one who wasn't affected by the rules was an understatement. So he took Otto with him.

Despite all this Taehyung was a good student and was well liked by all the teachers, which was also a probable reason to their well known lenience.

Taehyung hummed studying the trees without a care in the world as he walked gently across nature, blending in as though he wasn't a student heading off to the big rowdy city. As if he wasn't going to be late for the bus...

'Oh shit!....' Taehyung cursed a he started hurrying through the shrubs and trees.

He was of course careful of Otto but he was comfortably snuggled up in his oversized hoody slung around his neck, which was his favourite place.

His attire consisted of tight ripped black jeans that hugged him perfectly and emphasised his strong leg muscles just enough to be noticeable to the eye. He had cream timberlands on his feet surprisingly clean despite his daily routes to school. He wore a plain oversized black t-shirt underneath his cutely oversized hoody that was black with embraided roses climbing up the hem to the mid point of the hoody. He finally wore a dark green backpack that contrasted with the environment. To be honest the outfit was extremely pleasing to the eye, which was another thing that the boy was known for.

He finally reached the bus stop but as usual it was late or early. He pulled out his phone to check and puffed out his cheeks cutely in annoyance. 'Late...again. Why didn't mum listen when I said that the bus would be late again.'

Taehyung looked back down at the road once again getting lost in his thoughts. He had tan caramel skin, which many disliked however his skin was beautiful. He was blessed with clear and soft skin that shone almost like gold in the morning sun. He had auburn hair that also mixed with light brown. He had beautiful cheek bones and a perfect soft nose that was striking against his features. His hair was on the longer side, almost a mullet which Tae had been aiming for. Now his eyes. Yes they were extremely dark brown almost black, but how they shone. They caught the light perfectly and could easily hold the world in their grasp. His smile, was like an angels. It was boxy and adorable, but also the most purest thing that people have seen. People try to make him show that smile just to be shone down by radiance.

All in all, Taehyung was beautiful, unique and an angel that everybody needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It's short I know and I am sorry, but I will try to make the next one longer!!