Chapter 8

A/N: Hello lovelies!!!~ I am so sorry for not updating for a while, but I was not expecting to come back to see....230 reads!!!!!. Thank you all soooooo much it means a lot to me that people actually want to read my book so thank you lots.

Anyway I have kept this chapter away from you for far too long, so without further ado!!!!

Bye my Lovelies!!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"That's what's wrong..." said the silent male.

"He's human..."

-------------------

Jungkook's POV:

"Hyuuuuuuung~~" whined Namjoon.

"I swear I didn't mean to..." mumbled Namjoon timidly as he sat like a small child on the stall, causing the others and I to coo.

Jin-Hyung sighed lightly in fond exasperation before walking over to the pouting male. Standing between his legs, Jin held Joon-Hyungs face in his hands and spoke lightly "I know Joonie...but this happened last time." stated Jin as he pecked Joon-Hyungs nose lightly. "You are lucky that it was just a prototype and not the real potion. If it had been real the floor would have scorched and Miss.Wagart would not have been happy.

I sighed as I felt Hobi-Hyung wrap his arms around my waist, making me automatically lean back into the warmth.

I looked over at Jinnie and Joonie again to see Jin being cradled on Namjoons lap and yoongi lying down between their legs as Jin stroked his hair gently.

I guess you should know who my mates and I are right? hmmm well my name is Jeon Jungkook (International play boy!!! sorry...) and I am 18 years old!!!. I am one of allegedly 7 mates, however my mates and I have only found 6 and are waiting patiently for our last piece.

How do we find him? Well I guess you have an undeniable connection, making you stare and feel compelled to not look away. The other factor is a little, well big voice in your head that shouts MATE!!!!SOULMATE!!!, ya know so that is kinda hard to ignore. However, you probably don't know but soulmates are given an accessory when born. It could be formed by mid air, found or merely given as a gift by someone you felt compelled to give it to you. In our case it is our ears. We have individual ringlets designed just for us and three ear piercings.

These physical symbols allow us to never lose sight of each other, it makes it so no spell or curse can stop any of us being together. It also allows people to know we are fated.

I guess I could describe my hyungs to you... yeah ok.

My oldest mate/hyung is Kim Seokjin otherwise know as jin/hyung or jinnie is at the age of 21. He has blonde hair that naturally quiffs or slightly curly. He has pale clear skin and beautiful clear dark brown/black like eyes. He has broad shoulders that make him irresistible and stunning plump pink lips. In summary he is a God. well a demi-god. Yeah Jinnie is a demi-god, he himself doesn't know to which God he was born from, but his looks and power are not ones to mess with. Jinnie has a bronze like metal ringlet and his gems are all golden except for one electric green one.

Min yoongi, my second eldest hyung. Standing at the appearance of a 20-21 year old. He has white hair that is in a small mullet, which allows it to frame his face in a mature way, that reeks dominance. Yoongi-hyung is a vampire, an original at that and his pale skin that is nearly the same as his hair colour shows it. He has cat like eyes, that replicate dark pools with flecks of auburn gold in his iris's. He has pretty pink lips and soft clear skin that gently curves around his jaw bone in a sexy way. Yoonie has silver ringlets and blood red piercings, with one black crystal.

Hobi-Hyung or Jung Hoseok age of 20, as others call him is a werewolf. An ultimate alpha. He has a slightly darker skin tone, however it is still considered pale. Hobi has pink hair that is more on a pastel side, with a few strands of grey/black that present his inner wolf, which is a gigantic black wolf with pastel pink flecks that decorate the fur. Hobi has soft warm brown eyes that also have golden flecks that dance around his iris in a gentle manner. He has a longer face but his high cheekbones and plump rose lips, make him look irresistible. It doesn't help that his jaw literally could cut me and I would apologise, I mean have you eve-  Calm down kookie. (Man Kookie is whipped). Hobi has a green copper type of material on his ringlets along with two emerald piercings and one orange piercing.

Kim Namjoon, age 19. Ahh joonie! He has a darker skin tone (Imagine Taehyungs skin tone, but more subtle). He is a warlock. Yes, this clumsy hyung is a warlock, and a royal one at that. Namjoon was born into a royal line of warlocks, but didn't want the title so became a royal warlock disguised as a common wizard. He only told them who he was after his royal admission and his choices caused a lot of awe to be aimed at namjoon and his abilities. Namjoon has ethereal grey hair that molds perfectly into a quiff on one side. He tends to keep his hair short for work reasons. Namjoon has one dark brown eye and one electric grey eye, but it only turns grey when he is using his abilities. Joonie has luscious plump lips and a gently hooked nose along with clear skin. Namjoon has a dark grey ringlet around his ear with 2 white crystals along with one dark grey.

And Jimin hyung. Park Jimin. At the age of 19, the man made many men question their sexuality. He has baby blue eyes that hold hues of blue beyond the eyes that you can see. He has clear pale skin that makes his slightly puffy cheeks look adorable. He also has a killing jaw that completely contradicts his cute cheeks and button nose. He has pink hair that is a lot brighter than Hobi hyungs. Jimin-Hyung is an angel and is either the most graceful flyer I have seen or the most dangerous flyer I have ever seen. Jimin-hyung has a white ringlet with two blue piercings and one purple gem.

Then you have me. I have a pink/blonde hair colour and a slightly more pale complexion. I have pink bow lips and a bunny smile. I have a hooked nose and doe eyes that are dark in colour, but flash a deep red when my ability is in use. I am a shifter. I have the ability of shifting to any animal, and a slight control over air, but that is all. I have a black ringlet around my ear and two violet piercings and one white gem.

We all had decided to relax resulting in jin and namjoon having a cuddle session whilst I was sandwiched between hobi and yoongi. It was comfy and I nearly felt myself dosing off, when I realised that Jimin wasn't back.....

I started to panic, like mates do....

he was meant to be here 20 minutes ago....