Chapter 5:

(The room above is like the one I use further down, just imagine it also has a balcony outside)

Taehyung POV:

Before I even knew what was happening I was being pulled by a pink haired male. I couldn't really get a grasp of where he was taking me, I had been so immersed in a butterfly floating over the pond that I only caught the slight mumble from jimin. That mumble was just a blurred mess in my head but I was able to pin point one word 'Inside' and 'Board Room'. To be honest I wasn't that worried about my situation, I mean the pink haired male had done nothing but apologise since the moment they met.....not that that means I can assume that he is a nice person, but it gives me a sense of relief that he had enough kindness to apologise...on that note do you think that if birds crash into others birds that they apologise?? I mean sure the probability of a bird crashing into another is low in itself, but what if they-

'Stop it Taehyung, you are getting sidetracked again!!.' I mentally scolded myself at my thoughts only to realise that we were now in a room. A big room at that, but by the looks of it was inhabited, and it was most likely Jimins room. Suddenly, I was sat on the bed causing me to look up at the male.

"Stay here, I'm going to get the medical kit to clean your hands before they get infected..."Jimin said gently with a soothing voice. I nodded, not really trusting my voice at that moment, too focused on my surroundings to notice the fond smile Jimin gave me before he turned around to disappear into what seemed to be the bathroom. Jimin reappeared in seconds and sat next to me, still leaving some distance between us both.

"Could I have your hand please?" asked Jimin as he turned back towards me with a smile. I slowly moved my hands towards Jimin, who took them and placed the facing upwards on his lap, looking back at me if I was comfortable, to which I only nodded and slightly smiled at him, although he couldn't really see it due to my massive hood and hat. Noticing I was comfortable, jimin started dabbing the disinfected on thee scrapes that Tae hadn't actually realised he had, however it didn't sting as Taehyung was the god of clumsiness so disinfectant on open wounds became very common actions.

"I am deeply sorry again, I didn't really think that anybody would be out today, you know it being throne day today..." stated Jimin quietly, however with more confidence as he placed a tube bandage on both of my wrists after noticing my discomfort on moving them around.

"Please don't be sorry, and I guess you could say I was thinking the same thing??" Tae replied retracting his hands from Jimins lap as he turned to pack up.

"Ahh~ I see!!" Realised Jimin at my answer "What a coincidence!" stated Jimin happily as he walked back over to the bathroom to put back the medical kit.

'What the hell is throne day?? Is it like a holiday or silent festival or something. I mean I did think that it was slightly quiet...'

Jimin returned and sat next to Tae again, however this time he was fully facing Tae.

"Why do you have your hood up?" asked jimin tilting his head slightly whilst looking at me with curious eyes.

"o-oh, um well I am very sensitive to light and heat so I prefer to keep my hood up,"

"Oh, ok sorry for asking!!"

'Phew, that was close' I thought letting out a mental sigh

"but"

'Oh NO!!!!'

"would possibly move it so I could see your face better? sorry if that's too much I would you know just prefer if I could see you and I know that your sensitive and stuff so if you don't want to that's fine, and now I'm rambling so ahaha-"

"Jimin, calm down its fine!" I answered with a slight chuckle, not noticing the slight blush that covered the boys cheeks as my chuckle.

My words seemed to calm him down, so I gently moved my hood back =, not enough to reveal my hair or otto, but enough for him to see my face. After adjusting my hood I looked up at Jimin to see him looking at me with shock. I Took this time to study the boy.

And wow...I didn't realise how good looking the boy was in front of me. He had an adorable button nose that was slightly red due to the weather. He had cute slightly puffy cheeks and clear, pale, soft glowing skin. He had a sharp jawline that immediately countered his cute baby features, making him seem hot and cute at the same time. He had plump pink lips that looked soft and cushiony. Then his eyes. Even if they were wide in shock they were beautiful. A dark Ocean blue, that had light hues of turquoise and sky blue in flecks around it. He was in conclusion stunning. But we were both staring and it was getting slightly awkward so I started to call out to him.

"U-uhh, Jimin?"

'No answer'

"Jimin??"

'No answer'

'He's still staring, is he older than me...I think he is. Well either way it should stop his staring...But could also end with an extremely bad rant about not assuming ages, respect and how he didn't allow me to call him hyung.but I'm gonna do it anyway'

I gulped before I said "Jiminie-Hyung??"

Jimin POV

Taehyungs chuckle at my rambling caused me to almost stop breathing, not that I need to but that is besides the point. It was deep and he hadn't really spoke much, so to hear such a low chuckle caught me off guard.

'No don't blush Jimin, you already have 6 mates!!' I thought to myself, as I began to look, not realising I wasn't ready for the sight in front of me.

H-He was stunning...absolutely beautiful. He had sun-kissed skin, which was rarely seen in our existence. He had beautiful clear skin that looked extremely soft. He had a delicate nose and soft pinkish plump lips that balanced out his appearance perfectly. Then I looked at his eyes and oh my gosh his eyes. They were stunning a deep brown colour, almost black, oh but how they held the universe inside them no one knows. Looking further I noticed how one eye had a double eyelid and the other didn't however it only made him look more ethereal.

I was so caught up that I didn't notice his words until heard those words loud and clear as my sight and hearing finally focused on the boy in front of me.

"Jiminie-Hyung??"