Chapter 11

A/N:Woop Woop!! Double update!!!

I should be doing my music GCSE work, but you know what I got the mood for writing do I am gonna do this instead!!

See you next time my lovelies!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I don't know what to call the six supernatural because it isn't Taehyung without Taehyung...Comment any ideas!!! I need them)

Magic Dudes POV:

We felt nervous, but that was stupid. Taehyung has entered a completely new universe and we are thee ones that are scared to talk to him...

We watched as the three elders walked out the hall after explaining that we should meet at noon.

We felt anxiety and could already sense that it was coming not just from ourselves, but from Taehyung as well....

Jimin POV:

I could feel the unease seeping out of all of us and couldn't help but feel bad for Taehyung. I had been the first to snap out of the trance that Taehyung had seemed to put us all under just a couple moments ago. I am not going to lie and say that seeing his face didn't make my brain fog with possessiveness and love for him because that would be a straight lie.

I could stare at his face all day and re trace it in my mind to find every secret on his face to every freckle on his beautiful skin. Oh how I wanted to- NO Jimin, you are the only one that he is completely comfortable with, go and help the poor boy.

I heard him take a deep breath in a way of calming himself, and I took that as the initiative to step forwards. My mates watched carefully and waited behind me as to not startle the boy, especially as the strong gazes they gave him the first time seemed to make him slightly uncomfortable.

I walked up to his slightly smaller figure and gently tapped his shoulder causing myself to nearly choke on air at how his skin glowed in the sunlight. His lips were plump and pink, but slightly swollen. He must have been biting them in nerves a little habit that I had picked up on the way to the board room. However, his plump pink lips made him look even more resistible and my nerves accelerate.

"Uhh, you must be confused right?" I stated as my hand nervously held his, swinging them back and forth in nerves. His hands were warm and enveloped mine with ease, making my heart stutter in contentment.

"I guess you could say that.." he answered lightly, his rich voice somehow calming my nerves slightly, however I could see his eyes constantly looking in the others direction obviously still feeling slightly awkward. I couldn't blame him the Dumbo's looked like idiots as they shyly, shuffled towards us trying to be as silent as possible.

"We could go back to my room and talk...or head outside near the woods?" I finally stated as I rubbed the back of my neck in slight anticipation. However a smile bloomed over my face when I saw his eyes immediately light up and the sound of the woods. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a relieved chuckle as I saw his adorable box smile spread on his face as he swung our hands back and forth in happiness and agreement at the prospect.

"The woods it is" I gently breathed as I squeezed his hand.

.

.

.

What I was not ready for was for him to intertwine our hands and squeeze my hand back in such a gentle and tender manner that I felt everything stop.

H-He was holding my hand and we looked like a couple!!!! Oh My GoSh!!!!!

"H-He is...He's holding my hand...."I whispered into the mind link, only to have a storm of statements and questions thrown into my head.