Chapter 12

Hey my Lovelies!!! I am so sorry for not publishing in over a week. However I am now back and I hopefully will be updating a bit more.

However when I finally came back online I was not expecting to see 1.2k reads!!!!! I really do appreciate it all!!!!

well without further ado lets get it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs POV:

We'd been in the garden for a while now, possibly an hour or two and I was bursting to go and run into the beautiful forest surrounding us, however I didn't want to break the peaceful silence that had settled over us all.

'But I am Kim Taehyung and I am not going to let 6 extremely god-like, exquisite, handsome men stop me from doing that....right?

Come on Taehyung!!!

No, no maybe in a minute, yes in a minute. But I really want to draw those animals and see the scenery.

ughhh.

Fine, annoying sub-conscience!!!'

I huffed out a slightly defeated sigh and stood up slowly, the six eyes immediately watching my form as I patted down my clothing.

"I-I umm, ahem-" I nervously started and cleared my throat.

'Come on Taehyung, you can do this!! Calm down, I need to be a bit more polite I cant just run off into the forest, besides it may be dangerous.'

"U-Uhm I was wondering if I could...." I trailed off as my eyes caught sight of the beautiful blades of sunlight peaking through the border, I could also distinctly distinguish a glimmer of light, which could only be produced by water.

'Wait Taehyung-'

"Yes Taehyung? Hey are you ok?" asked Jungkook? I think it was Jungkook, but I was so caught up in the sight.

"O-Oh uhh yeah, s-sorry I just got dist-" And that was were my artistic, child-like, animal loving side took over.

.

.

.

.

Over a baby bunny.

I immediately ran over into the forest, oblivious to the shouts of worry and confusion behind me.

I continued to run and passed ancient oaks, bunny burrows, nests and eventually reached a lake. However, I could sense the magic seeping from its depths. It was an unnatural crystal blue, so clear that you could make out the odd orange, purple or green fish going about its day. On the other side of the lake I could see little bunnies drinking from the magical water. I saw some birds simply bathing in the rock pools at the side of the gentle waterfall that flowed like air into the still water. As I gazed at the lake and the animals I felt time stop. My body taking over my own thoughts.

My feet traveled over to the side of the waterfall next to the animals. I gently walked over to them and sat down taking off my bag and leaning my head against a rock facing the water, allowing vapour to come and settle on my face and hair. Making me skin seem to glow and my hair to glisten and go curly.

The animals seemed cautious at first as they eyed my presence before soon realising that I was of no threat and continuing there grooming and activities.

Otto seemed to sense the presence of other animals as he jumped down from my hood and went over to a little bunny, that was also a baby. They both cutely sniffed each other, their noses bumping and then they both started play fighting with each other, somehow ending snuggled up in my lap asleep. causing me to chuckle lightly and start petting their backs.

The other animals all watched softly, before a older fox came up to me and sniffed my outstretched hand rubbing its head into my hand making me smile brightly. This lasted for a while before I decided to get out my sketchbook.

The two babies had moved, play fighting again, and the fox was laying on me feet asleep. I reached for my bag taking out my sketchpad, starting to draw my surroundings adding shading here and there, the other animals coming around in intrest. Once I finished I showed them as they all did a little move in praise making me blush lightly.

"I don't think I could ever replicate anything so beautiful, however I'm glad you like it!!" I said gently, their ears all twitching.

I smiled and continued to doodle about, completely forgetting about the 6 men that had been sat watching me this whole time, with faces of awe and happiness as they watched me.

It was perfect and peaceful...

.

.

.

.

Until the air went tense, the animals running to crowd around me, the babies going as far as to climb into my bag. The men at the other side also seemed to notice the change in air as their eyes widened at what they saw.

I looked around my right only to be met with the rock of the waterfall. I was confused until I felt something warm blowing on my neck. I slowly turned to be met with two beautiful eyes. One liquid gold and auburn, the other an emerald green. My breath hitched as the lions eyes suddenly widened. It seemed as shocked as I was.

It backed away slightly, as I stood up to face the lion. It was taller than me maybe standing as tall as namjoon. Its coat was a sleek white blonde and its mane was the colours of brown, white blonde and grey/black. Its nose sniffed deeply, trying to see if they could smell any fear on me, only to look back at me and stare watching my every move.

I gulped lightly and took a deep breath as I slowly reached out my hand for him to sniff. It did no hesitantly making me close my eyes gently. I felt his cold nose touch my hand, followed by a slight growl, causing me to tense. I waited for a hit to come but I was met with a soft coat and mane being rubbed against my head. My eyes opened immediately as the lion wrapped its big form around me.

I let out a slight chuckle before hugging back the giant creature that submerged my form completely. I started laughing as he gently licked my face in happiness. I played with his mane as he laid down allowing me to rest on his side, him giving the odd huff in content, closing his eyes.

I beckoned the others closer, which they did so slowly instantly relaxing when the lion made no move to arm them. I giggled as the fox sat back on my feet and the babies started fighting again.

.

.

.

.

Once again, oblivious to the awed stares of my 6 mates as sat there quietly, with the feared beast of the forest gently snuggling into me.