Changes

After Melly was gone it was quiet in the castle, only a few words were spoken. Grace missed her already because they became very good friends in this short time. But she understood why she had to go.

Tom and Peter were so tired, that they didn't change their clothes anymore that night and fell asleep cuddled together. They hoped for Melly that all went well.

This time Peter was the one who had bad dreams. - 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳a𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 - That moment Peter opened his eyes in alarm. 'Just a dream,' he tried to calm down. At least he hoped it was no premonition.

Having noticed his boyfriend's restless sleep, Tom turned to the other side to ask him what had happened. "Maybe I'm too worried about Melly. She'll be fine." "Yes, she will", Tom answered with a soft voice, "I think you need distraction." With saying this he kissed Peter gently on the lips, who kissed him back passionately. Finally, they ended up being intimate for the first time.

As they took their clothes off in turns, still pressing their lips against each other, they felt kind of a releasing feeling rising through their bodies. And it felt good that way for both of them.

It wasn't like anything they had experienced before. Not like anything you could see in movies. All you could hear were their heavy breaths as they drove their bodies back and forth holding onto each other's hands as they did so.
The blanket covered most of their body parts and it was getting hotter under it.

"I love you", said Peter, still breathing hard, having reached the climax of making love. "You know I do too" Tom answered smiling.

Tom laid his head down on Peter's chest. They lay awake for some time. Forgot everything around them and finally fell asleep again.