lazy day

Before I start I don't know if it will be nice or not but please bare with me as I'm trying knowing I just recently joined here...

Sorry if there is any mistake...

××××××××××××××××××

Third persons POV

Birds where chirping outside. The sound of people talking and the car that passes by. There laid two bodies tangled in sheets one snoring and the other looking at the angle beside him with love eyes.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook woke up early due to the sounds outside which irritated him as it was his and Taehyung's day off but all that irritation vanished once he saw the angelic face of his lover sleeping beside him small snores leaving his mouth. Jungkook can't help but smile to the hurt warming site .

He than got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up as it's time to make breakfast or his baby would be grumpy for not having his breakfast in time he smiled at the thought and went down to start with the breakfast.

Third person POV

Taehyung woke up when he felt the warmth go away from beside him. He rubbed his eyes as a pout adored his lips. He got up from the bed and went down to search for his lover whom he found in the kitchen making breakfast. He whined when he saw his lover.

Jungkook was in the middle of making breakfast when he heard a whine he turned around to be met with the most angelic site . There standing in the doorframe was his lover who was rubbing out the sleepiness from his eyes with a pout and only in a white shirt which reached his mid thigh and exposing his collar bone. Jungkook would have gotten a boner if he wasn't thinking his boyfriend look more cute than sexy right now.

Jungkook's POV

After i closed the stove i urged my(sorry had to it sounded cute😄) Taetae to come forward which he gladly did. I set him down on the table as i serve the breakfast i made which was his favourite. As i was gonna eat mine i heard a whine when i look up Taehyung was whining for me to feed him which i gladly did.

Time skip~

After breakfast i made Taehyung freshen up after he was done we decided to watch a movie as it was our day off and we were lazy to go out.

After deciding what we should watch(which was a anime Taehyung picked) we settled down on the sofa starting the movie with popcorns in bowls and drinks.

And that's how our lazy day went with watching movies occasional kisses,tickling and talking. Content in eachother's embrace and i wouldn't want it any other way.

Sorry it was a very short one and nothing interesting happened but im only starting so i don't know much but if u people read this and like it . I will try to do another oneshot with interesting plot.

Hope u liked it😊😊

Bye~~

Have a good day or night😁