I LOVE YOU

Okay~~
After a long wait my next oneshot is here😂....

I hope you like it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Third person POV

To say Taehyung was sad would be an underestimate he was broken to the core he never dream that this day would ever come in his life he just couldn't this was too much for him to handle.
He couldn't feel anything other than betrayal that is also from his loved one god must be joking with him that's what Taehyung thought.

He could never imagine that one day he would be left behind like this that the person he loved the most would leave him forever.

He cried for days and days with only a support from his friend.

A friend he was so indebited to he could never repay his friend of whatever he has done for him even in this worse day of his. He never leaved him alone even for a single minute .

In this day where his father left him behind. And he couldn't be anymore grateful to him.

He couldn't even deny the fact anymore that he was in love with his own best friend.

He wanted to say it out loud but was afraid of the results.

He was afraid of being rejected in this day were he lose his father be couldn't risk to lose his best friend who took care of him.

That is why kim Taehyung kept quiet his love for his best friend for many years .

And left the town without telling anybody where he was going.

Time skip to After five years~~

How many years has been since Taehyung left the town and here he is now in the same exact place. The place he left behind to move on but never could.

The place his father died the place he left his best friend without telling.

After five years he came back on work purpose to meet the owner of a company to form a contract. And he hopes everything goes smoothly and he could leave this place at once.

But the day seem to be on not his side cause after five years of leaving behind his unsuccessful love here he is again face to face with his best friend whom he loved still does but thus time they doesn't meet as best friend but as a owner of a company and as a worker.

And he could have never thought that the eyes that once looked at him with warmness and love in them would look at him today so coldly and stoic.

But who was he to blame him he was the one who left without any notice so thus hatered was to be thrown at him some day.

What will happen to this friendship will it be forever friendship or blossom to something else.

°•TAEKOOK⭐•°
•°•°•°•°•

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Okay that was all people for today im so sleepy right now i will publish pt.2 so wait for it.

I hope you enjoyed it.

See you in next chapter.

Have a good day/night.

Byee~~