NEW MEMBER

Hello guys👋

It has been ages.

Here is another chapter for ya all!!
.i hope you enjoy reading it😁
.
.little tae here✌😁✌
...
..............

"Okay let's take you home kitty"

"Meow"

.......

Jungkook's POV

"Tae im home" i got home to see my baby sulking and why you may ask? That's cause im late (hehe)

"Aww baby come on look at me"

"Naw"

My baby has not still looked at me my heartu is breaking. That's when i remembered i have a surprise for my kitten.

"Baby look i got a surprise for you" with that said i hid the surprise behind my back and after hearing that tae turned around his doe eyes glowing with curiousness and excitement making me Cooe at him.

"Wut ish it dada?" I cooed at his cuteness.

"First close your eyes baby" he did as i told him and closed his eyes. I could tell he was eager to know what was his surprise as he was being very jumpy. I looked at him with love eyes thinking how did i got so lucky to have him.

I brought the surprise near my chest so that he could get a better view and told him to open his eyes "okay baby now open your eyes"

My baby opened his eyes to see what was his surprise only to be shocked and stand there like statue. I thought he would be happy to see it but he just stood there not saying anything i grew nervous "did he not like it...what if he did not like it...many thoughts were running inside my mind....until

"KITTWY" he squealed with the most adorable voice and all my worries and thoughts were thrown out the window just like that.

"Did you like your surprise kitten?" I asked him even though i know he liked it by how much he was squealing with happiness. He was so cute. I really did get lucky.

"Yesh thanwk you Dada"

He took the kitten out of my hand and was squealing and cuddling it in the couch. I just stood there and was taking in the adorable site until i got a little jealous of the kitten that was cuddling with my kitten. So i went to them and cuddled them both.

"I love you baby always" i said as i pecked his lip while cuddling him.

"I luvw you too Dada" and thats how we spend our day cuddling in the couch happy and content with our new family member.

................
Fin...

I hope you enjoyed it.

Please do comment and tell me my mistakes i know i have many of them😁.....

Have a good day/night

Bye