MOUNTAIN SPIRIT

Hello~

Back with a oneshot again.
I hope u enjoy this!!

_________________*
_______*
---*

"Phew"...finish with todays work now i need to go and take a rest.

Wait..."sniff" it's the smell again did he start his work. I must go and see.

There he is.

"Kookie what did you make today can i see it.

"Ofcourse tae here".

"Wow it's a beautiful plate im envious you can make these beautiful plates".

"But im not satisfied with my work".

"Why it's beautiful enough".

"But i can't get the exact colour i want for it. I thought if i came in this mountain i could get what i need but luck isn't on my side".

"What colour is it Kookie maybe i could help".

"It's celadon colour".

"Celadon??...what colour is that i have never heard of that colour".

"It's...umm let me see...it's the same colour as your hair tae. Beautiful as as your hair colour".

*blush*..."oh- oh shit i forgot i have to go Kookie i have some work being a mountain spirit is not easy i have to look after everything in here".

"Okay...don't overwork yourself tae".

"Okie~...bye Kookie".

"Bye tae"

Back story...

Kookie and i met years ago when one day i was doing my work and saw him venturing around the mountain and the curious me followed him to see what he was doing.

He was weird for me he would dug around the ground and smear dirt in his finger tips.

I though he was insane until i saw him make those beautiful plates and mugs with only a small amount of dirt he would collect.

I was mesmerized i have never seen someone make those.

I wanted to touch them feel them in my fingertips so i approached him.

"Can i touch them?".

And next thing happened was...

The plate fell from his hand and broke into several pieces. I think he was shocked to see me a mountain spirit.

And that's how we met.

Next day...

What might Kookie be doing now i should go and see.

*flies through the sky*( oh did i mention tae has wings😁)

Huh...whats that? Is that a whirlwind.

Oh shit i have been so busy with kookie i forgot about my duties.

Wait....

What is Kookie doing there it's dangerous...aish that idiot.

"KOOKIE WATCH OUT-

And for jungkook everything went black.

When he woke up Taehyung was crying by his side repeating the same line.

"It was all my fault i should have done my work"

"It's my fault Kookie got into danger".

"Hey tae it's not your fault-

"But if i have done my work perfectly you-you wouldn't have lost your arm*sobs*".

"It's all my fault you had to lose your precious arm".

"Hey look at me im alive because of you it was my own fault to venture that far and not seeing my surroundings and about my arm it's okay atleast im alive to hold you like this*hugs tightly* (with one hand only cause he lost his other one..hehe)

"But you can never make those beautiful plates again and-and what about the celadon coloured plate. You really wanted to make those".

"Hey you are here with me that's why everything is okay".

"I have you i have nothing to regret cause i love you" * smiles*.

"I-i lo-love you too Kookie"

"Hey tae....

*hmm*

"Can i kiss you?".

*blush*...."ye-yes".

*kiss*

"I always thought mountain spirits were frightening but with you being here with me like this i change my opinion".

*snores*

*whispers*..."You also changed my opinion about humans Kookie...i always thought they were heartless and greedy but you showed me not every humans are same".

"This is my departing gift for you kooki i hope you can make that celadon plate you said before".

*wipes tears*

"I love you kookie forever".

"Goodbye".

*vanish*

Next morning...

"Huh...tae?

"Wha-what my hands how did it-....tae..tae where are you?".

"You can't do this to me tae" *cries*

Later after after some times....

*standing near the big tree where tae's shrine is*

"Look tae i atlast made the celadon plate i hope you can see them....how i wished you were here with me right now"*wipes tear*.

"I will keep waiting for you here in this mountain....hoping one day you would come back".

"I will leave this plate for you.......

"Goodbye tae my love i will visit you again".

{\__/}
(^_^)
/     ^\

Fin~

Sorry it was short.
So......i got nothing to say😅

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

Have a good day/night

{\__/}      {\__/}
(^_^)      ( ^_^)
/>💝>     <     <\