Chapter 1: Y/N Origin

Key:
Y/N= Your Name
C/N= City Name
E/C= Eye Color
H/C= Hair Color
Y/H= Your Height
Y/N woke up to his bedroom at the orphanage that he had lived in his entire life. He got out of his bed and turned to his alarm clock. It read '6:03 AM.' Y/N sighed when he saw that he had waken up much to early for him to be up. He decided to get ready for the day, regardless of the time. Y/N quickly got dressed and decided to walk down to the kitchen in order to help the caretaker with making the breakfast for the rest of the people that morning. He quickly made a couple of batches of pancakes for him and the rest of the kids. While the caretakers took the plates to the dining table, Y/N set up the plates and utensils. As the rest of the orphans were rushing down to eat breakfast, Y/N started to pour the milk in the glasses for them to drink. Once Y/N was done with his duties, he sat down to eat breakfast with the rest of the orphans. One of the orphans walked up to him, "Y/N, my doll broke again. Can you give me a new one?" Y/N sighed as he set down his fork and pulled out his drawing pad and quickly drew a new doll for the little girl. As soon as he was done, he pressed his finger on the drawing. The picture became colored and then appeared in real life in the little girl's hand. The orphan girl smiled, "Thank you Y/N!" The girl rushed back to her room with her new doll. Y/N returned to eating his pancakes. Unbeknownst to him, the caretakers were watching him closely.

The orphans were doing their assignments for their classes. The orphanage made it a point of keeping all the orphans there homeschooled as a means to keep a close eye on them and make sure that no one made fun of them for being orphans. Y/N was finishing his homework in the dining room, as he was the only teenager in the entire orphanage, when the head caretaker called for him. Y/N walked to the caretaker's room and sat down in the chair. The caretaker asked, "Y/N do you know why I called you here today?" Y/N shook his head, "Uh, no sir." The caretaker said, "I was wondering what you planned to do for high school. As you know, you have the option of going to a normal high school instead of staying homeschooled. So I was curios to see if you wanted to take advantage of that opportunity. I know that you feel a little out of place here since you're the only one above the age of ten, so going to a normal high school might give you a better chance to socialize." Y/N shyly said, "Well, I had planned to stay here. I mean, I don't know of any of the schools here, so I would not be able to make a decision like that." The caretaker took out a binder and pulled out some admission papers, "Here. These are admission papers for UA High School. It is the top high school for up and coming heroes. I was thinking that with your quirk, you could become an amazing hero. It's the best way to make use of your quirk." Y/N said, "I don't want to be a hero. I never liked being in the spotlight or even having to deal with people. And having to go to a school that exists specifically for that sounds like the absolute worst thing for me to go through." The caretaker said, "And I respect your decision. But I was hoping that you would try to find a way to use your quirk to help others. If you change your mind, then I'll have the admission forms for you." Y/N stood up and bowed down to the caretaker before leaving.

Later that same day, Y/N was walking back from the supermarket after buying some food for dinner. As he was walking back to the orphanage, he suddenly heard an explosion. He rushed towards the sight of the explosion. He saw that there was a villain rampaging in the area. He rushed to safety to avoid being hurt by the debris that was falling. The villains was about to attack some more people, so Y/N decided to take out his drawing pad and quickly used his quirk to draw a cage for the villain. He placed his finger on the drawing and captured the villain. The villain hit its head on the cage and stumbled backwards and fell down. The heroes arrived soon afterwards. Y/N decided it was best to make an escape, since he had used his quirk without a proper license and used it to hurt someone. Even if he wasn't planning on attending a normal high school, he wasn't keen on getting arrested and having to explain it to the caretakers. However, one of the heroes ran up to him, "Young man, are you the one responsible for capturing this villain?" Y/N began to sweat as the hero stared at him, "Uh, yes?" The hero gave him a thumbs up, "Nice job. You aren't being charged with using your quirk illegally, but you should think about being a hero. You could make a lot of money and be really popular." Y/N was shocked at the hero's words. The hero went back to helping the other heroes with restraining the villain. Y/N thought back to what the hero said and thought, 'Huh. That's right. Heroes do make a lot of money. That could be nice." Y/N proceeded to walk back to the orphanage. After dinner, Y/N explained to the caretaker what happened. Y/N said, "Hey. Can you give me those UA admission forms? I think I will go there." The caretaker smiled brightly and brought out the papers, "So you finally decided to become a hero to help others." Y/N grabbed the papers and said, "Nah. I'm just going to become a hero to get lots of money so that I can get repairs done for the orphanage and so that I never have to rely on anyone else once I'm fully grown." The caretaker frowned as Y/N quickly filled out the papers.