Chapter 2: The Entrance Exam

Y/N looked at his alarm clock. He saw that he had a few more hours before he had to go to UA for the entrance exam. Y/N quickly got dressed and made breakfast for himself and the others. He quickly ate his breakfast and ran back to his room. Y/N grabbed his backpack, which contained a number of his art supplies and drawings that he thought would be useful for the entrance exam. Y/N rushed downstairs and yelled out a farewell to the others. They yelled back that they were hoping for the best for him. Y/N took out his train pass as he approached the station. He passed through the terminal and got on the train that would take him to UA in Musutafu.

After a short train ride, Y/N got off at the station and quickly ran towards the UA high school. When he got there, he looked up at the gate in front of him, "Wow. So this is UA High School. I guess I shouldn't have expected any less from the best hero school in all of Japan." Y/N walked inside the building with the rest of the examinees. When he took the written exam, he found that it was rather easy. In fact, he mostly found it to be a boring test. The tests that he took at the orphanage were much more difficult. Y/N turned in his exam paper and went to the explanation for the practical portion of the entrance exam. When he arrived, he took his seat and waited for the rest of the students to come and sit down. After a while, pro hero Present Mic arrived and began the explanation. Y/N paid attention to the explanation, but was irritated when a blue haired male asked a bunch of questions and scolded another student. After that, Mic told them good luck and released them. Y/N went to the test sight that was marked on his card. He looked at the large gate that lead to the fake city. He whistled, "Oh. Now that's a large city. Guess that a large waste of money. And now its going to be destroyed by idiots and lunatics." At the time that he said that, Bakugo, in a different testing area, sneezed loudly, "What the hell?! Who's talking behind my back?!" A few more minutes passed before Mic announced that the test was starting. Y/N saw that none of the other students had reacted when Mic said that. He took the opportunity to run inside and get an early lead. A few seconds later, the rest of the students rushed into the city and began fighting the robots. Y/N used his drawings to destroy the robots as quickly as possible. He pressed his fingers on his drawings and summoned them. As soon as he reached sixty points from destroying the robots, the ground began to shake. Y/N looked up and saw a large robot, "Now that...is a waste of money. If I heard right, that robot is suppose to be an obstacle and is worth zero points. Guess I should just ignore it." Y/N was walking away when he heard some screaming coming from the direction that the large robot was in. He turned to see that a few students were still running away from the large robot. Y/N took out some paper and began to draw a copy of the robot, but it was falling down. He placed his finger on the drawing and a copy of the robot became animated. It appeared on top of the original robot, causing the two of them to crash down on each other. Y/N took out a picture of a dome and placed his finger on it. The dome appeared as the two robots collided into each other, stopping any more damage from being done. Y/N began panting as he felt his energy being sapped. As he tried to stand up, Present Mic yelled out, "And time's up!!!! The UA entrance exam is now over!!" With that, the examinees began leave. Y/N tried his best to walk away, but collapsed from exhaustion. After a while, Y/N woke up and saw a white ceiling. He sat up and looked around. "Oh, you're awake. That's good." He turned to see Recovery Girl sitting in a chair at a desk. Y/N asked, "What happened? Where am I?" Recovery Girl said, "You're in the UA nurse's office. You fainted after the exam ended. Luckily, you only passed out from overusing your quirk. You're much better off than that young man that broke his bones. If you feeling better, then I suggest that you leave before your family begins to worry." Y/N nodded and thanked her before leaving.

Quirk Explanation:
Quirk: Artistry- When the user creates an image, they can bring the image to life by touching the drawing itself with at least one finger. The creation will show any changes done to the image itself. If the image is ripped apart or if the user runs out of stamina or if the user wills it, the creation will disappear. The creation is made of the same material used to make the drawing. The more or bigger the user wills the drawing to be, the more stamina it consumes The user cannot create living beings or beings with free will.

Character Information:
Age: 15
Course: Hero
Birthday: B/D
Family: Orphanage kids and caretakers
Hair: H/C
Eyes: E/C
Personality: Reliable, Cheerful
Likes: Money, Orphanage kids & caretakers
Dislikes: Jerks, Corruption, Villains
Nationality: Japanese
Blood Type: B/T