Chapter 4: Battle Training

The students for class 1-A were waiting for their hero training to begin. Many were excited about what they might do while others were nervous. Y/N was among those who were nervous, 'Oh man. What are they going to have us do? I hope it's nothing too dangerous.' All Might came barging into the classroom saying, "I am here...entering the door like a normal person!" The students gazed at him in awe. All Might said, "Alright. Time for you first hero training lesson. Today, it'll be...battle training!!" Many of the students were excited at the idea of having battle training. All Might then pressed a remote, "Here are the specially made hero costumes that you ordered a few weeks ago." The students got their cases, except for Midoriya. They rushed to the changing rooms. Midoriya seemed to have brought his own hand made costume. Y/N opened his case and changed into his hero costume. It consisted of a white artist coat, black slacks, brown shoes, a black belt that was filled with painting supplies, and a large brown backpack that he had filled with papers and drawing supplies. Y/N looked up and down himself, "Alright. I'm ready." The students went to the training ground to join All Might. All Might explained the situation for the training exercise, "Alright. In this scenario, there are two teams, the villains and the heroes. Two students will be divided into the two teams. One team will have three members. There's going to be a nuclear bomb that the villain's team is going to be protecting. The bomb will go off in fifteen minutes. After five minutes of the villains being put in place, the heroes will enter and either try to capture the villains or capture the bomb. Either one will result in their win. However, if neither task is completed within the fifteen minutes allotted, the villains will win. now, the teams will be chosen at random by drawing lots." Iida raised his hand, "Shouldn't we choose to make teams based on our compatible quirks?" Midoriya said, "It's because pros have to be able to work with people from different agencies. Pros have to be able to work with people with different quirks on the fly." Iida said, "I see. Pardon my intrusion." Y/N cringed, "Too serious." All Might took out the boxes and had the students pick their teams. Y/N looked at his team letter. He was on team C. "Oh, you're on our team." Y/N turned to see Yaoyorozu and another shorter student walk towards him. Y/N nodded his head, "Yeah, team C. I guess we're the three person team." The shorter student walked up to him, "Minoru Mineta." Y/N replied, "I/m Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." Mineta whispered, "This part of the training is the best." Y/N saw as he pointed to Yaoyorozu and her revealing costume. Y/N said, "I think you're going to be very unpopular in the future." Mineta frowned at his words. Meanwhile, All Might announced the two teams that would be going first. The villain team, composed of Bakugo and Iida, went to the building first to hide the bomb and prepare and after a few minutes, the hero team, composed of Midoriya and Uraraka, entered to face them. Y/N, Mineta, and Yaoyorozu watched as the fight went on. It was a brutal fight that caused many students to cringe in fear. Mineta whimpered, "What is up with that insane explosion guy?!? Is he really trying to become a hero? It looks like he's out for blood." Y/N said, "I think he is. The out for blood thing, not the not becoming a hero thing." The fight ended with the hero team winning, but Midoriya received serious injuries. As the three remaining students returned, All Might asked, "Alright, can anyone tell me who the MVP for today's exercise was?" Yaoyorozu raised her hand and explained how it was Iida that was the MVP. As she finished, Y/N elbowed her. Yaoyorozu was taken aback, "What, is something the matter?" Y/N said, "You said way to much. Think about people's feelings when you're speak." Yaoyorozu thought for a moment, "I guess I was a bit harsh on the others. Well, I shall do better in my judgement." Y/N nodded to her with a smile. After a few more rounds, it was their teams turn. They were tasked with being the villains. Yaoyorozu asked, "Do you have any plans as to how we can win?" Y/N said, "I can make some fake copies of the bomb and hide them behind some brick walls." Mineta asked, "Hey, how does your quirk work anyway?" Y/N explained, "Well, basically, I can make anything that I make come to life. I just have to draw it and press my finger on it. Just one's enough, but any changes to the image affects the physical one and I can only make one thing for each page, so if I use a drawing once, I can't use it again. And I can't use it on things that other people draw. I also get weaker if I use it too much." Mineta said, "Cool. My sticky balls just get stuck to anything I put them on and they'll stay that way for a while, depending on how I feel, but I'll just bounce off them. If I pull too many off, I start to bleed from my scalp." Yaoyorozu said, "I can create anything from any part of my body so long as I understand its basic composition and it's not organic. It depends on how much matter I have available, so there's a limit as well." Y/N said, "Well, how about I start on hiding the bomb while the two of you set some traps for the heroes?" Yaoyorozu said, "Agreed." With that, the villains went to their tasks. Y/N let out a sigh of exhaustion after he finished making a wall for the third fake bomb, "Looks like that's my limit. I better check on how the other two are doing." He turned to see Mineta wrapped in the capture tape. Y/N looked at them in disappointment, "Jeez, I look away for a few minutes and you guys decide to get kinky. Shame on you." Yaoyorozu was deeply embarrassed, "What? No!! I wasn't doing anything? It was Mineta!!" Y/N sighed and kicked Mineta to the door in frustration just as the door opened to reveal Tokoyami ready to attack. However, he was thrown off balance by Mineta. Yaoyorozu and Y/N prepared to fight. Asui appeared from the window and went to the bombs, but was confused when she saw several walls instead. Due to her confusion, Yaoyorozu was able to produce the capture tape and wrapped it around Asui. Y/N did the same thing, though he had more trouble because he had to do it with Mineta's head being stuck to his opponent. All Might announced that the villains won that round. 

After the training exercise ended, All Might congratulated all the winning teams and released them. Yaoyorozu talked to Y/N, "We worked well together. We should try to work together again for our next training exercise." Y/N nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We should." "Hey, what about me?" The two of them looked behind them and saw Mineta staring at the two of them. Y/N said, "What do you mean?" Mineta said, "I helped out two!" Yaoyorozu said, "Yes, you were a great help?" Mineta frowned, "Do make that sound like a question!!" Y/N said, "You really helpful. It's thanks to you that Tokoyami was surprised when he entered the room. You did good." Mineta cried a little, "You're so nice!!" As the three of them continued to talk, they exchanged numbers with the rest of the class. At the end of the class, the students all went home. As Y/N returned to the orphanage, he was bombarded with questions from the other orphans.