Ed Sheeran and Lauv having a fight.

Part 1

Ed Sheeran's Manager: Yo my fuckin girlfriend broke up with me because she said I'm getting fat and disgusting. It took a huge hit to my self esteem. Can you make a sad song to sooth my soul please.
Ed Sheeran: Mm No. I'm in love with my girlfriend man I feel great. Oh shit a song idea is coming my way. Laters dude. Bye.
Manager: Ohh fuck.

Ed Sheeran: *Singing and writing Rita Ora - Your Song* "I don't wanna sing sad songs anymore. I only wanna hear your song. 'Cause your song's got me feeling like I'm...I'm in love, I'm in LOVE, I'm in love." Oh this is a good song. You know what, I'm gonna give this to Rita Ora. She's great.

*Lauv is crying in his car and he hears Rita Ora - Your Song on the radio.*
Lauv: NO! *Switches radio station. Hears another love song. JT - Not A Bad Thing.* NO!
*He keeps switching and hearing love songs. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years, Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me, Queen - A Crazy Little Thing Called Love etc*
*He turns the radio off.* *He gets distracted and forgets that he's driving.* Oh shit. A song idea. *His car crashes into a pole and he hits his head really hard on the steering wheel* AAH!!
*1 second later the safety cushion bursts out hitting his face again.*

In the next scene Lauv has a big bruise on his forehead and he's making 'i'm so tired...' with Troye Sivan.
Lauv: *Singing* "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."
Troye Sivan: Yo what happened there on your forehead?
Lauv: (Embarrassed by how he actually got it so he makes up a lie.) This guy at a bar was disrespecting a woman. So I punched him. Then he headbutted me. Then I uppercutted him in the balls. After that he was down. Because it was a really hard punch. I was really angry that day. Anyways bro back to the song. This is really good shit.
Troye Sivan: *Confused* What?
Lauv: I'm a strong man who protects women bro. Enough with the questions. Back to the song.

Ed Sheeran is having a good time at a restaurant with his girlfriend. Then he hears Lauv - I'm So Tired playing on the radio. (Background music in the restaurant.)
Ed Sheeran: What is this?? *Walks to the front desk* Yo who decided to play this song?
Young woman: I did.
Ed: Why??
Young woman: I'm tired of Love songs man. I'm sad.
Ed: Why??
Young woman: My boyfriend broke up with me last week.
Ed Sheeran: Fuck this. *Walks out of the restaurant.*
Ed's Girlfriend: What?

Ed approaches Lauv in a studio
Ed: What are you doing bro?
Lauv: What do you mean what am I doing?
Ed: I was having a lovely evening with my gf, then your song comes on the radio with you singing "I'm so tired of love songs."
Lauv: Yeah, and?
Ed: Love is the answer to all the problems in the universe bro! How dare you influence the kids with this "I'm so tired of love songs" shit!
Lauv: Yo what! That's bullshit! Fuck you!
Ed: Come on let's fight!
Ed's Girlfriend: Ed what are you doing!?
Ed: I'm bringing justice to the world darling. Just like superman. Never mind us. Go back home. Hey you've gotta feed our cats. I'll deal with this important matter while you feed our cats.
Lauv: You know what, I'm ready to fight. I'm pissed off. I'm sick of love always leaving me.
Ed: Maybe if you weren't so sad all the time it wouldn't leave you. Bitch.
Lauv: Oooh you're a dickhead.
Lauv's Manager: What's happening here??
Troye: Oh they're pretty angry. I think they're gonna fight.
Lauv's Manager: What?? Why?!
Ed's Manager: Hey! What are you doing Ed!!? I want a sad song! Quit messin' about!
Ed: Fuck you!! I never liked you anyways!
Ed's Manager: *Gasp*
Ed: Ever since the day we met you're always telling me what to do!! But I want to be free like bird!! You are good at managing me though and it lead me to success and I needed that. So thanks.
Ed's manager: Well...You're not listening to me right now! And that's why it lead you to this shit! If you just wrote a sad song for me when I wanted you to, you wouldn't be having a fight with Lauv right now! I mean what the fuck!? Why are you fighting Lauv?? This unlike you Ed. You gotta stop this. Please just make a sad song for me to sooth my soul. Just like the old days before you got a girlfriend. I'm sick of your love songs man. That's not real music. Not to me.
Ed: What the fuck!?? Why are you so sad anyways??
Lauv: Yo you have a good manager! Let's switch managers. Mine's fucking listening to your love songs in the car all the time.
Lauv's Manager: Well I'm in love with my wife. And I love Ed's love songs. What's wrong with that?!
Lauv: FUCK youuu!!
Lauv's Manager: Hey! Take it easy!
Ed: Hey! He's a good man! Don't talk to him like that. He doesn't deserve it.
Lauv: *Looks at Ed and starts growling like as if he's turning into The Hulk. Or a werewolf.*
Ed: *Gets scared.*

End of part 1 

Part 2 (Incomplete Ideas)

The fight between Ed and Lauv quickly escalated to a point where their managers joined in too. The big fight became a big grey cloud just like in Sims when people fight in that game.

After the fight. Ed Sheeran and his gf are having an argument on a rooftop. Ed has a huge, swollen, bruised up left cheek. His face looks like the face of a losing boxer, after a long match. Ed Sheeran's gf breaks up with him because she doesn't like this aggressive side to him.
Ed: But I'm fighting for our love!!?
Ed's gf: No! I don't want my future kids to live with a violant man. Goodbye!
Ed: What!!? NO! BABY!? THIS IS ALL BECAUSE LAUV RELEASED HIS FUCKING TIRED OF LOVE SONGS BULLSHIT!! I'M TRYING TO WORK SO LOVE PREVAILS ON EARTH!! THEN LAUV IS PROMOTING MUSIC TO THE YOUNG KIDDIES SAYING HE DOESN'T LIKE LOVE!! IT'S BULLSHIT!!
ED's gf: You're fuckin crazy boo. I feel sorry for the next girl you hook up with. I'm outies gangsta. Peace out. *Walks away. And does rude finger back to Ed.*
Ed: Whu...whu...but...uh...*Gets angry like hulk.* *Looks up at the sky and raises his hands up in fist positions.* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!