Quick Progress

Takayla's POV

We where sitting in seperate cars waiting, I touched my ear peice "hey do you see them" I said to Antonio. "Yea, I've got eyes on em".

We where planning to kill then quickly, they can be killed if they have they it guard down.

We got out and walked around back of their house, I glanced over before entering the backyard. I saw them let out three huge husky's, I put the suppresser on my pistol.

I looked at the dogs, I looked away and touched the ear peice "just..... Do it quick". I heard him hum in response, I heard growls and barks, then whimpers, then nothing.

I whipped a tear from my eye "I can't do this, abort" Antonio grunted "fine".

Sapphire's POV

I went outside to get Kida, Flo, and Ceaser I opened the door and let out a tried sheik. I ran to my babies and checked Kida first, she had no pulse.

My heart shattered little by little, I ran to Ceaser and checked for his and his just stopped as I lifted him up. "No, no, no" I placed hi down and ran to Flo.

She was still whimpering, I covered her wounds and ripped part of my dress and wrapped it around the wound. "Hang in there baby" I ran inside and came back with my med kit.

I removed the dress that was wrapped around her wound, I started digging it up better "Sapphire I'm back" I heard from in the house.

I wanted to respond but, my dog. I have to save her.

Ruby's POV

I walked further into the house looking for Sapphire, I noticed the back door was opened and I ran over. "Sapphy" I spoke but then caught sight of the dogs, I dropped everything and ran to them.

"NO, what happened" she shook her head "their dead Ruby, b-but I...I c-can s-s-save her". I started to help her tend to our dying dog, thankfully Garnet wasn't home.

We managed to stop the bleeding and we took Flo inside, we laid her in a spare bed. I walked over to Sapphire "what happened".

She looked down "I let them outside to play and came to let them back in, annd they....." I shushed her "I'll find the bastards who did this".

I hugged her gently "it's okay" she hugged back "Ruby what'll we tell Garnet she'll be heart broken". I nodded, "I'll tell her" Sapphire noded and I got her a change of clothes and I took her to bed.

I went outside and carried the dogs to a far end of the yard and need them there. I now had blood covered hands and clothes.

Just as I walked in the house the front door opened and Garnet got home and she ran up to me. I'm still blood covered so I stopped her from hugging me, she looked at my clothes "what's on your clothes".

I sighed and gestured for her to follow and she did, I took her to where I'd barried the dogs. I could see sadness building up in her eyes "who shot our dogs" I shrugged "I got home and Sapphire had found them like this, Flo is alright but needs rest".

She noded and hugged my leg and I rubbed her back, and lifted her up "let's get you a bath and then a snack so you can go to bed". She'd gotten home late and Tyler got her dinner.

It was a few hours later and more of the gang showed up at the house, "look I wasn't to write at first about that note, but they've taken a part of my family. We are hunting these guys down and we WILL make them suffer".