Night Ride

Ruby's POV

I sat up in bed and looked next to me to see Sapphy and Garnet fast asleep. I looked at the time "2:00 am" I mumbled.

I got up and got dressed, I left a note on Sapphire's night stand, door and t.v.

I gave Sapphire a kiss on the lips and kissed Garnet on the fire head, I walked out the room picking up my skate board.

I smiled at it "long time no see", I skated down the street onto a dirt trail. I'm not sure how I was skating on dirt buuut I was still going pretty fast.

I skated for a while when I heard a cough, I stopped immediately and flipped my at skateboard up and caught it.

I looked around before u heard it again, I sniffed the air "blood" I followed the sent. I stepped over some bushes and glanced over, "Andre..." I ran over and sat him up.

"Andre, hey what happened" he opened his eyes weakly "if...I died....helping....you..out.......it.......'d...be....worth it..".

I picked him up "hang in there buddy" I waved my hand letting my skate board disappear into flames.

I jumpy into the air and fire traveled to the front door i rushed inside and took him to the basement, where we had a medical ward.

I laid him down as a doctor came in "keep him alive" they noded and got to work. "I'm going out, call me if something happens".

I fire traveled upstairs and out the door, I let myself drop to the ground when I was outside. I landed on my skateboard and went back to where I found Andre.

I flipped my skateboard up catching it, I walked around for any sign of what could have happened.

I heard something crack behind me, I leaped up into a tree and looked down. I saw a guy stumble out of the woods, he looked hurt too.

I can't see his face due to him facing the other way, I hop through the trees in the direction he came out of. I stopped seeing a large group of people talking.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM, OUR OWN BROTHER IS A TRAITOR. AND FOR WHAT" an angry girl yelled.

There was a guy pacing back in forth yelled, "SHUT IT, as the next oldest I'M leader...and we are gonna find them and end them". The people noded "let's go" he said and got in a car and drove off.

I sat there a moment "I don't like how this is all basically happening in my backyard" I grumbled to myself "and now we gotta move.....again".

I hopped out the tree and skated home, "what's a nice place to move to, we're in Calorado now soooo, where to"

(Comments, it's up to you once again)

I got home and opened the front door to be tackled right back outside, I hit the ground and when I opened my eyes I saw Sapphire onto of me and Garnet standing with her arms crossed.

"Good morning" i said awkwardly, Sapphire stood up "inside, NOW". I got up and followed her inside, her and Garnet sat on one side of the dinning table so I sat opposite of them.

"Sooo why are you mad" I asked nervous Sapphire slammed her hands on the table "WHY ARE WE MAD, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! WE ARE AT WAR HERE AND YOU STILL GO OFF MY YOURSELF".

I scratched the back of my head "Sapphy, look I've got a reason" "WELL IT BETTER BE GOOD" Garent YELLED while crossing her arms.

"When I went out the first time I met this guy, Andre he's aperantly Trisha's older brother. He wanted us dead for killing her or whatever. He didn't know the full story, so when I told him he helped me out. Without his help we'd be dead, and if I didn't go out when I did HE'D be dead".

Garnet and Sapphire exchanged looks then noded "where is he".