Prison

Garnet's POV

I was held in the seat next to the guy who took me away from my mom's, "what do you want with me". He glanced at me "gotta get you parents to do what we want".

I glared "what do you mean" I asked trying to get all the information I can. "Listen kid, if you don't want to end up a toy to ask the guys I work with, I suggest you zip it" he said in a harsh tone.

I scooted away and I guess he noticed "look kid, just do as I say and you'll be fine....got it" I noded sadly missing my mom's already.

We pulled up to a house, that was a lot smaller than my mom's house

He pulled up close to the door where some people where standing.

He stopped the car and one man opened it and pulled me out the car, he covered my eyes and pulled me through the house.

I was growing uncomfortable, although I couldn't see I could hear all the nasty things people said....

"Who's the cutie"

"Let me get a peice of that"

"She a toy too"

"Do we get to punish here too"

"Aww I'd love that"

I was finally away from all the people and I think we where going downstairs.

He threw me to the floor and left slamming the door behind him, I looked around at the room.

It wasn't an amazing room but it wasn't to bad, I stood up and get a slight stinging feeling in my right elbow

I looked at my elbow and I guess I got a cut from when that guy threw me in here. He was pretty rude, no kind of manners.

I walked to the bed and climbed into it, I let a lifted the blinds up to find a fake window....Tacky.

I sat on the bed and thought of my mom and mama looking for me, how much they love me. How much I love them....

I curled up on the bed and put myself under the blanket, I just wanna go home.

Sapphire's POV

Ruby was pacing, Nexus was trying to confort her, Grayson was patrolling for the man who took Garnet, Caleb was trying to find an identity, Tyler was doing something.

I walked over to Ruby "Ruby calm down we'll find her" she looked up at me with a softened gaze. "I know but, what if we don't" I frowned at the thought "we WILL get her back" I kissed her on the lips.

I moved back and she smiled gently and I smiled back, just then a familiar voice cut through the air "Ruby, what's goin on" I looked up to see Andre.

I knew Ruby was to upset to answer so I did for her "some guy took Garnet", he tensed up "what'd he say, could ya see his face".

I looked at Ruby who just leaned into me, I rubbed her back "he was muscular, kinda had a raspy voice, and he only told us to come to the meeting alone or he'd hurt Garnet".

Andre looked like he was thinking his whole life over or something. "I know who that is, his name's Jade, he was apart of the Royal Vagos but rebelled and made a new gang called Shard, he's been trying to knock your gang and the Royal Vagos out of there top position forever now".

I slowly noded "but didn't Trisha have a gang too" he noded "us she did, they where third but she always says they where second but that's the Royal Vagos... When you and Ruby took Trisha's whole gang out that moves Jade's gang up to third place".

"So he wants power" Ruby said sounding very unamused Andre noded "basically", "so how did he know we have a meeting with the Royal Vagos" I asked.

"Not sure how he knows, but he might use Garnet to take you out of power" he says and sat down across from us, soon everyone else joined the conversation.

"So does he want them at a different meeting or the Royal Vagos meeting" Nexus asked and Andre shrugged "probably the Royal Vagos meeting, he might make it a three way meeting or an ambush".

We continued to talk until Andre cut in "your meetings tomorrow, and until then we'll plan, up the security" I noded "so for the meeting, should we bring others to stay back and come on if needed".

Ruby jumped up "NO WAY" she sat back down and took a breath "if we do that he'll hurt Garnet, in not risking that" I noded "your right Ruby, it was foolish of me to suggest that".

She kissed my cheek "you didn't think it over completely, it's okay". I smiled and we continued planning, before loud pounding on the front door made everyone go silent.

Grayson stood up and walked to the door and opened it with a gun behind his back. Jasper, Amethyst, and Pearl where standing there with worried looks on their faces.

He let them in and brought them to the living room were we where, I looked at Pearl who was crying, Amethyst was upset, and Jasper just looked pissed.

"What is going on" I asked Jasper she uncrossed her arms "their kid Opal, has been missing for a whole day now". I was actually shocked "WHAT" I practically yelled, "she's just gone, we went into her room and she was gone" Amethyst said trying to comfort Pearl.

"Great, now two kids are missing" Ruby said now pacing again "wha-w-what do you m-mean to kids are mi-missing" Pearl said trying to stop crying.

"Garnet got kidnapped by another gang not to long ago" I said trying to get Ruby to sit down, "WHAT Jasper yelled slamming her hands on the table.

I noded "maybe there will be a chance they'll have Opal too" I said to Ruby who noded in response. "If they do they might possibly bring her to the meeting", Amethyst looked up "meeting?".

I noded "we don't know what it's for but only me and Ruby can show up, but I promise if Opal is there we'll get her".

>1044 words<