Finished

THERE WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER

Garnet's POV

We looked around til Opal pointed out something I didn't want to think about.

"Don't we have to go down the mountain" she asked looking at me, my heart and soul hurt.

I slowly noded disappointed, then we heard humming but not like people humming.

More like a vehicle, we turned to see CARS pulling up "are you fuck'in serious" I mumbled out.

Had got out the car and had his arms crossed, I pushed Opal behind me and glared at him.

"Bravo girls, you got really far...but I must ask why you went up a fucking mountain" he said with a smirk that I wanted to punch right off his face.

He raised a gun towards us "we're going home" I shook my head "no fucking way we're going anywhere with YOU".

He chuckled as a bunch of men pulled guns out and pointing them at us, then a ACTUAL helicopter flew out of fucking nowhere.

I felt Opal squeeze my hand a little bit "i don't want to go with him Garnet" she whispered to me.

"I know, I won't let him hurt you" I said to reassure her, then I felt the mountain shake.

It kept shaking and some cars fell back down the mountain and the helicopter had to regain balance or whatever.

Sapphire's POV

"You got this Ruby" I smiled and she smirked and and walked to the base of the mountain.

She touched the bottom and began lift it out of the ground, I smiled and gave her a kiss and I saw lava begin to pour into the bottom of the mountain.

"I'll get the kids" she noded and I turned into a mist and went up the mountain, I saw a helicopter and I heard someone yell FIRE.

I scoffed and formed an ice wall between the kids and those people, I raised my hand towards the helicopter and a huge ice shard shot right through it.

I watched as it spun out of control and jumped up the side of the mountain, "Garnet, Opal come with me".

Garnet's face lit up as she took Opal's hand and ran to me, I made a kind of a snowboard thing.

I saw fire explode up from the other side of the wall "Ruby's almost done, Garnet take Opal towards the field" I said gesturing to the field.

Garnet noded and picked Opal up bridal style and got up the snowboard and took off down the mountain.

I watched and turned to go help Ruby, I formed and ice ring large enough to trap all the attackers inside.

I let the ice wall crumble and I made eye contact with Jade, he glared and shot at me.

To bad for him cause lava exploded up infront of me melting the bullet, I smiled and turned to a mist and went back to Ruby.

When I got there her eyes where I bright fire red and I could see the lava flowing through her veins.

Garnet's POV

As I snowboarded down the mountain a large boom came from the top and I looked back to see lava exploding up from the mountain.

I was amazed till I saw that the lava was now rushing down towards us "oh fuck me" I groaned.

I went faster and then I heard my Mama's voice "Jump" I did as told and I looked down to see I was now surfing on FREAKEN LAVA!!!!

I looked at Opal who was holding on to me for dear life while looking at the lava "we're not dead" she questioned "nope" I smiled as we came out of the dark smoke and onto the field.

The lava started to think which ment we where far from the top, I let the board slid as far as it would go and we could now see the destrucion of the mountain clearly.

"Your mom's did ALL THAT" I noded and smiled, the ground near me cracked opened and a hot blue mist shot up.

When it stopped my mom's where standing there, I smiled at them "are you okay, did I hurt you" my mama said a little panicked.

I smiled and hugged them "no no we're fine, I promise" they gave me a kiss and my mama held a hand out to Opal which she gladly took.

I watched as fire wrapped around us and it had shards of ice int it as well.

When it cleared we where home, Opal pushed away from us "Mamá madre" she ran towards Pearl and Amethyst.

They hugged and kissed and Jasper ran over and basically crushed them in a hug.

We all did a family hug, and Nexus, Grayson, Caleb, Tyler, and Andre joined in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big fat juicy ass to skip

We recovered from the kidnaping insident really quickly and things went smoothly from there.

The family and gang moved to Colorado and we bought hundreds of acres worth of land, and we live there now.

Me and Opal are ingaged now and have been for a while now, we kinda don't leave the property but it's fine.

We've got farms, walls, restaurants, armories, bunkers, playgrounds, school's (sadly), daycares, and other jobs.

I'd say we're pretty set up for life, my mama even pays for the gang members families to go to college, supplies them with their needs, and even paid off all the student loans other members had.

Life was great and I'm fuck'in loving it.