Greatful

Ruby's POV

What Garnet said was really getting to me, not about me dying. I don't care about that...

I care about everyone else getting hurt cause of me. It's a bad feeling, I have to think of a way to get NO one hurt.

What if I went alone, no one else would get hurt.... But I could...

It's better than getting everyone else hurt though, I'd rather it be my life than my life and all my friends lives.

Sapphire's friends are over, and they got her out the bed which was nice. Garnet was learning how to bake, curtiousy of Grayson.

I got up from my office chair and walked out, I glanced at Sapphire who was smiling and laughing again.

I missed seeing it, I saw Garnet baking with Gray. It was sweet and I missed seeing it.

I walked outside and walked to the woods behind my house. I walked deep into the woods and just thought about stuff.

I walked deeper into the woods before I knew it I was lost, I didn't mind

I smiled as I looked at the surrounding woods "lovely day, isn't it" I looked back to see a man standing there. I want shocked more..... Annoyed.

I turned to fully face him "what do you want" I said in an agrevated tone. "Revenge" he said, "for what" I tilted my head out of habit.

He looked like he got mad "YOU KILLED MY LITTLE SISTER", I looked around and pointed to myself "YES YOU" he yelled.

"I've killed a lot of people wether it was accidental or on purpose, ya need to specify", he looked sighed and mad "TRISHA, is that name sounds familiar".

I thought a moment "nope" his mouth dropped opened "W-WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS".

I laughed sightly "ya I know her, she's crazy and wouldn't leave me alone" I cringed just thinking about her. He gave palmed himself, "look she was a nut case yes, but she's my family".

"I didn't know she had family" I said rocking back and forth "yes, we usually don't add m associate her with the family due to her insanity".

I noded "makes sense" I put my hands on my pockets "sooooo what do ya want anyway". He sighed "to kill you, because you killed my sister".

"Well YOUR sister, Poisoned me, broke in my house, staked me, threatened my girlfriend, made my girlfriend try to kill her self, shot at us, sent hit men after her, followed us to Maine, kidnapped my girlfriend, torcheres her, so she got what was coming to her".

He slowly noded "shit, you've got a point, I knew she was crazy but not that crazy", I noded "insane more like it". He noded then looked like he remembered something.

"You have to come to the meeting ALONE" I titled my head "look in when we are there the trees are trapped".

I shrugged "so what, it's a trap" "no you don't get it, the trap is designed to kill a God". I tensed up "WHY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR THAT".

"I did a lot of things on my spare time" I face palmed myself "so what do I do" "I'll try and disarm a trap, it'll malfunction and you'll be safe".

I was about to leave "WAIT" he turned around "ya, wassup" "why are you helping me". He looked down...

"I didn't know Trisha did all those things to you and your girlfriend, I was selfish and I was going to try and kill you and your family. I see that Trish was a bad person and all I want was to make things right, but helping you would make thinks right...even if I get kicked out the gang and my family turns their backs on me, at least I did the right thing". He smiled at me "if I die helping you, so be it....and it's Andre by the way, see ya at the meeting kiddo".

He turned and walked away and I did the same, was he serious about all the stuff he said. GREAT more things to think about while I'm not sleeping.

I looked up to see a pitch black sky, I made a red ball of light and tossed it into the air.

I saw it combine with a blue ball of light, meaning Sapphire's outside.

The lights started swirling together and exploded leaving the sky a beautiful color

I smiled and leaped into the air, I saw the house and laughed to myself.

I turned into flames and appeared on the railing beside Sapphire. I smiled "beautiful night she said looking at the sky".

"Not as beautiful as you~" I sang looking at her with a smirk on my face as she blushed. I hopped down and have her a kiss, she kissed back and smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away and she laughed, I pulled her close and rested my head on hers, we felt a little hands slip past us.

I glanced down and saw Garnet smiling up at us, I lifted her up and kissed her forehead. I held her in my left arm and Sapphire in my right.

We just looked out at the stars, I'm not sure why they where happy. I'm happy to just have them as my family.