1

"Jeon Jungkook! We're gonna be late for school if we don't hurry!" Jimin groaned. He's been waiting for Jungkook for almost 20 minutes now. The said boy is still in his room, dressing up.

"Oh come on, hyung! We don't even have classes for today."

"Shut up! You idiot, today is your championship match against Daegu University. You will be dead if you will not be present there."

So, here's what it is. Jeon Jungkook is the campus crush mainly because he's so handsome, talented, and athletic. He is the team captain of their basketball team. He and Jimin are both attending the same school, Busan University.

Today is the day they will fought against their biggest rival, Daegu University. They have been competing with eachother since Jungkook started playing basketball.

Now, back to the story. Jungkook came out, already wearing his jersey #1.

"But hyung, I'm tired." Jungkook pouted.

"Come on, you will be representing the pride of our school. You will make everyone proud." Jimin tried to cheer him up.

"How about you?"

"I'll be the proudest among them. I'll cheer for you no matter what happens." Jimin smiled and Jungkook slightly blushed so he averted his gaze.

"Come on, we need to go now." Jimin said and he just followed him outside.